Depressed!Sebastian X Neko Demon! Reader

I was waiting in Sebastian's room, well our room until he kicked me out, not even giving me an explanation as to why. He had been acting weird all this month, he would push me away or yell at me to leave when I asked him what was wrong. So now, no matter what, I was planning on finding out why he was acting so distant. The door cracked open, I held my tail in my lap with a tight grip the feeling of anxiety making its way up my back, Sebastian came into the room with a groan from putting Ciel to bed. He looked at me and sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "(y/n) what are you doing in my room?"

I flinched at the sound of my real name. He never called me that anymore. I looked at the floor tears pricking at my eyes "D-Did I do something wrong?" I stood up slowly and went over to him and wrapped my small hands around his neck and kissed his cheek "Why do you feel so far from me... Is it something I did?" I said sadly looking up at him. His gaze went from icy cold to soft and caring he took one of my hands from his neck and held it to his cheek softly kissing it. I brought his face closer to mine and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. To my surprise, he kissed back. I tried to pull away to look at him but he growled and pulled me back in. I was shocked but kissed him back. He finally let me go so that I could breathe, I stared into his beautiful red eyes. He seemed so far away so lost so dead. I pulled him in for another kiss and grabbed his hand leading him back to the bed. I sat down and motioned for him to sit next to me. He did and laid his head in my lap covering his eyes how his arm. I played with his gorgeous silky smooth black locks "Will you tell me what's wrong now my crow?" He sighed "I can't..." A frown fell onto my face "I'll help you... if you just let me in." He moved his arm from his face and looked deep into my eyes "Do you love me kitten?" I looked at him in confused "Wha- yes of course I love you." "Will you help me feel something other than this pain?" He sat up and turned towards me pushing me down onto the bed. He looked into my eyes waiting for my answer. I took his face into my hands and smiled "of course my love." He starts kissing me again. His kisses got rough and feverous. I kissed back and curled my fingers into his hair. I tugged his hair making him growl he let go of my mouth and start tracing kisses on my neck leaving small bite marks in his wake. I gasped as he started undoing the strings of my maid outfit. He was getting frustrated and ripped it off roughly and threw it across the room. I was left in my corset, I shivered at the sudden change of temperature. I pulled his tailcoat off and unbuttoned his shirt, my hand slid down the feel of his beautifully sculpted body made me blush. 

He leaves my neck and looks at my corset, growling he rips it off and starts playing with my (B/S). He licked, sucked, and bite one while squeezing my other, then switched to make sure the other wasn't lonely. I moaned loud not being able to contain myself. I pouted and said "how come I'm almost completely naked and your still fully dressed." He looked down at me then got off and took off his shirt and pants. His member had grown hard by then and made a tent in his boxers. "Is this better kitten?" "Yes," I said as I pushed him back down on the bed. I kissed his lips then left a trail of kisses down his towards his neck hitting his soft spot making him moan. I kissed down his chest and stopped at his boxers. I pulled them down slowly, so teasingly slow, that it caused him to let out a low growl. I threw them to the floor and blushed a small gasp escaped me when I saw him, even though we have been seeing each other for a while now we've never seen each other this way. Dam I didn't think he was that big, will he even fit in me, I thought. It twitched as I grabbed his hardened member and kissed it. I gave it a teasing lick on the tip. He moaned and gripped the bedsheets. I kept licking around the tip of it teasing him with it and licking off the pre-cum. "Stop the teasing kitten." He moaned out. I snickered and put his member into my mouth and started to suck on it. He moaned and entangled his hands in my hair. He shoved my head so that I'll take in more of him. I gagged a little when it hit the back of my throat, small tears formed at the sides of my eye. I moaned feeling myself get wet "Fuck~ kitten do that again." I bobbed my head up and down on his member moaning every once in a while. My free hand went down and I started to touch myself causing me to moan.  After a little while, he came. I took his member out of my mouth and swallowed some of his cum the rest dripped out the sides of my mouth. He got up and pushed me back onto the bed with force making my (B/S) bounce a little. He spread my legs apart and put his head in between them. His tongue played with my clit. He licked up and down my womanhood stopping at my entrance he put his tongue inside of making me moan out and find purchases in his hair. He pulled his tongue out, he smirked up at me "you taste good kitten," and started to finger me. I was a moaning mess by that time. He started off with one finger then add another then another, he had 3 fingers inside of me pumping them in and out quickly. I couldn't take it anymore and I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and licked my juices off of them his eyes flashed as he positioned himself at my entrance. He whispered into my ear "this may hurt a little kitten." he nibbled my ear as I nodded and he pushed himself into me slowly. I arched my back in pain my hand shot up and wrapped around his neck my tail curled and I let out a hiss. When I calmed down he pushed himself all the way in, tears pricked at my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. He let me adjust to him. I moved my hips  "m-move" I moaned out. He moved slowly at first then picked up the pace and thrust into me at a speed that seemed inhuman I moaned and let out a small meow.  "Fuck kitten you're so tight!" He growled "y-y-your so big!" I struggled to say. He kept pounding into me I wrapped my leg around his waist giving him a better angle. With the new angle, he found my G-spot. "Mew~ S-S-Sebastian ri-ri-right there" I stuttered out clawing at his back. My walls tightened around his member and a knot formed in my stomach. "S-Sebastian I'm close." "M-me to kitten crap~" his thrust became sloppy. I screamed out his name as I came all over his member. He did 5 more sloppy thrusts and then spilled his warm seed into me. He did one last final thrust then collapsed on top of me. He pulled out and laid next to me pulling me close to him. I snuggled up to his chest and whispered "I love you my crow don't forget that." "I love you to kitten and thank you for helping me." I smiled "anytime my love~" We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ciel's pov                                                                                                                                                                                    I was walking back to my room with my face looking as if I had just poured hot water on it. I had woken up and felt thirsty but when I called Sebastian he didn't come. I had called him a couple more times when I got frustrated and walked to his room. I hadn't bothered with knocking and now I regretted it. What I saw was now burned into my mind. My blush deepened as I the image of Sebastian and (y/n) naked bodies came into my head. I shook my head trying to make it go away. "Stupid demon next time lock your dam door" 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I decided not to change this one too much it ended up not being too bad. Thank you for reading! *bows*