Running Into You

I don't own any of the characters

You ran chasing your (b/fn) around town "if you want to catch me you have to be faster (y/n) "she yelled i laughed and raced after her, that was until i actually ran into someone else.I started to fall backwards but a firm hand grabbed me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry" I said

"Quite alright" the man said.

(y/n) you said sticking out your hand

"Elijah" he said taking your hand and kissing it. You smiled and blushed at the old fashioned gesture.

You turned around when you heard (y/n) your (bf/n) called. You turned back around Elijah was gone.

2~months later

You were stilling thinking about that mysterious man Elijah and unaware to you he was thinking of you to.You walked into the first restaurant you saw. It wasn't fancy but it wasn't ratty like a fast food place either. As you were being seated you turn round as the same time as a man you recognized as Elijah! He waved you over after you had ordered a drink.He was sitting at a table with 2 other men and a woman with blonde hair. You walked over to them you were so happy you thought to wear something nice today.

(Y/n)! I would like introduce my brothers Kol and nick and this is my sister Rebekah "

"Hi Elijah it's a pleasure to meet you all" you said

"Come love, have a seat" you sat next to Nick , Elijah seemed nervous about that .

The waitress came back with my drink practically seconds after you sat down

"Oh please stay we haven't learned anything about you."Kol said smirking

" I can arrange for you to sit here " nick put in slyly.

"I don't mean to intrude that is really kind" You said

"Please we invited you here" he replied

"Plus I need another girl around" Rebekah said . You smile. It truly was a fantastic dinner. You learned a lot about Elijah and his siblings and their travels. That's amazing you said.

"Well how about you" nick prompted "we don't about your life"

"Well you said (insert your life story here made up/real whatever you want.) each one listened carefully. Then one day I was chasing my friend around and accidentally ran into Elijah." you finished. Thank you for the lovely dinner by the way but i really should head home."

"No problem" Kol said flashing a smile my way I gave a big grin back

"Did you walk home" Elijah asked.

"Yes it's a few blocks from here " you answered.

"Then i'll walk you home" my grin grew a few several sizes bigger

"Brother she's a keeper see you soon love!" nick yelled across the room

You turned back wide eyed, blushing, mouth open trying not to laugh at the comment. You did really like Elijah but you doubted he felt the same. " I apologize for my brothers behavior" Elijah said shooting a glare at his brother who smirked back.

It's fine you said and you both started walking home as you reached your house you turned around and look at Elijah he reached up his hand cupping your cheek your breath hitched and soon you were kissing it was a nice kiss too. "Maybe you would like to say the night it's getting late and I wouldn't want you to get hurt" you say smiling

Elijah smiled "back as long as I'm not intruding".

"Touche" you said laughing unlocking the door and inviting him in.