Part 3.5:

I suddenly woke up.. In the middle of the night.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was actually morning. 5:30 a.m.

But there was still no sun.

Then I remembered my dream.

A few tears fell on my cheeks.

What if they'll happen??

I wiped my tears violently and got out of bed.

It's been a week since I've started staying with Hyunjae.

I went down to the kitchen and saw Hyunjae making breakfast meals.

She probably didn't hear me because her back was facing me and the way to the kitchen was very quiet.

I took a deep breath and went inside the kitchen.

"Good morning~." I said with little cheerful tone.

"Oh~" she turned her head towards me. "Good morning, Julia~. How was your sleep??"

"Uhmm... Now that you've mentioned it. I wasn't be able to have a good night sleep."

"Oh~ whattt? Is it because of the bed sheets?" She asked me. "I knew, I should have changed them before letting you use it!" She told herself while putting the scrambled eggs from the pan to the plate.

I giggled at her cute thoughts.

"No~ it wasn't the bed sheets, it was pretty fluffy and very comfortable."

"But then, why?" She turned to me while putting the eggs on the table.

"I... I had a nightmare.."

She suddenly stopped moving and looked at me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She sincerely asked.

"Actually, I don't want to but.. Since it's really bothering me. I'd like to share my thoughts."

"Do you want some coffee while we talk about it?"

"Yeah sure.."

She walked to the coffee maker machine that Seungkwan and I had in our house.

Ugh.. Seungkwan again...

"You could start telling me now."

Then told her everything...

• • • • •

I was in the verge of tears when I finished.

I took a sip of my coffee.

Then, looked at Hyunjae.

But instead of a pitiful look, what I saw was a warm smile.

Why is she smiling at me?? Isn't she suppose to be sad for me about my dream?

I was a little bit pissed on what she did.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh don't get me wrong. It's not what you think." She said as if she was reading my thoughts.

She sighed and took a sip of her coffee.

"You know people usually tells that, our dreams are our deep desire from our own hearts. But, my mom belived the other way around."

"What do you mean?"

"She told me that dreams happens in real life.. But only the opposite way of what happened in your dream." She bitterly smiled a little.