Part 2.5:

Hyunjae's Point of View:

"I can't believe Seungkwan told her that."

My boyfriend, Lee Jihoon a.k.a Woozi said.

I'm currently inside his studio.

"I know~ but you can't tell Seungkwan that Julia is living with us for now."

"What?! So it was her? Who was using the guest room last night?!"

"Uhm yeah, why?"

"She scared the shit out of me when I went out to drink water. I thought she was a crying ghost!"

I laughed so hard and so does he at his silly thoughts.

"Nahhh~ it was her, you scaredy cat!"

I said as I pinched his nose.

"Ya! Don't do that!"

"HAHAHA!! Okay okay. But seriously, you can't tell this to Seungkwan."

"Yeah. I ain't telling him. He has to solve his own problem. He made Julia cry. He talked to Julia like they aren't going out with each other. Now he has to make up with Julia. Those words were totally mean based on his personality."

"Yeah~. It is very mean. And I guess Julia fell asleep last night because of crying. I'm actually worried she might get dehydrated. But you know, Julia already had doubts when that Hajin girl arrived."

"Tch."

"Hmm? Why?"

"Good thing you mentioned that girl. I forgot to tell you this because of work."

"What is it?! Did she tried flirting you?! Kissing you?! Touching you?!"

"Steph. Calm down."

Calling me by my real name caught my guard off.

I sighed.

"What did she do?"

"I totally noticed her being clingy to Seungkwan. Well, every member noticed. We weren't be able to approach Seungkwan cause' she's always there."

"Hmm, that why Seungkwan wasn't be able to text nor call Julia that he'll be late."

"She tried flirting me as well."

"WHAT?! OH IT'S ON!!"

Jihoon suddenly laughed.

"Shh! Hyunjae~ calm down."

He said as he tried to stop his laughter.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down if she tried flirting you?! Does she like guys with girlfriends?!"

"Stephanie.."

I stopped and looked at him.

"...What?"

He smiled at me.

"The last sentence was a joke. I was just kidding. I was just curious of what your reaction will be."

"Well, it made me furious." I pouted. Looking at his computer screen.

He chuckled and held my hand.

My face suddenly felt hot.

I'm still not used to his skinship. But don't get me wrong. I love his skinships. Ehem. I'm the skinship queen you know. But Jihoon, initiating the skinship?... Nope, not used to it.

He's a conservative guy when it comes to skinship. I'm not expecting any skinships. I don't want him being uncomfortable and all.

I looked at him.

He's smiling. Which made me smile too.

"That's my girl." He said as he patted my head.

"Don't worry. Nobody will be able to steal my heart. You know why?"

"Why??"

"Because you have my heart."

I cringed a little at his cheezy words while his hands were already curling.

"Oh I love you and your cheezy words." I said as I hugged him, despite the two arm rest between us.

"I know you do." He said. But I can feel him smirking right now.

I pulled away and a question popped in my mind.

"Why do you keep calling me by real name anyways?"

"Well I realized I shouldn't be calling you by your Korean name. Besides, you're calling me by my real name too!"

"Hahaha!! Fair enough."

"But the real reason is... I love your name."

"Can you stop flattering me, Jihoon?"

"Why should I?"

"Because...."

"Besides, I'm not just blabbering. I'm telling the truth that I love your name."

"Ugh. You win. I'm not arguing with you anymore." I said as I giggled.

I unconsiously looked at the time on his computer screen.

"Oh hey, Hoon. It's almost lunch. I've got to go. Julia would probably need me."

"Yeah, you gotta go. Take care on your way home. Thanks for the breakfast... Again.. Hahaha!! As always."

"You're welcome, baby. Now I just have to pack this up." I smiled and got up to pack the lunchboxes.

He helped me pack the rest and put on my bag.

"Thanks~." I said as I get ready to leave.

He stood up and hugged me. After hugging me, he pecked my lips, which really made me red.

He smiled at my face.

"You should go now, so I could go back to work."

"Oh wait, I haven't heard your new composition!"

"You can't."

"What? Why? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Because you're a fan too." He chuckled.... (he always do that.)

"But you let me listen to 17 Carat! Also to Boys Be!"

"Because I was nervous. But I'm not anymore. I'm now confident with my work."

"A bit narcissistic, huh?"

"Got that from you." He winked.

"Wow! So rudee~." We both laughed.

"Go. Julia's waiting."

"Okay. Bye." I said before he pecked my lips again.

Good bye kiss, huh?

I pulled away and turned around going to the door. And before closing the door.

"I do get your photocard again, right?"

"Yeah yeah yeah!!" He laughed.

"Love you!" I shouted as I headed to the stairs.

Part 2.5 Finished...