Gender-fluid anime chareters. And gender-fluid rules

⚠️Warning!!! I HAVE DISLEXEA, PLEASE EXCUSE MY HORRIBLE SPELLING, THANK YOU!!!!⚠️
----------------------------------------------
In Brynna's life, anime is a main thing. She recently went to the Lvl up expo 2016! She had a lot of fun!!! It was also her 1st expo! She got a lot of cosplay pictures! She was really excited when she saw Grey, and Dib! She looked around and relised that Crona from Soul Eater is gender-fluid. Boy in the anime, and girl in the manga. Her favorite character is Croan anyway. What a better reason to love crona!!!! When she whent to school Monday, her friend Lexi asked: "I see you dress muscular. What pronouns do you go by?" Brynna responded saying, "I don't really mind what pronouns you call me. Whatever ones you want are fine!" Lexi nodded her head and walked to class. Brynna was wondering what will happen when she has to go to the bathroom... Witch one will she use... And in 8th grade, what locker room will she use?! At this moment she doesn't know how to write a story or a poem about her. Will she use him? Or her? She? Or him? She's left clueless on what to do... She also wonders about other gender specific things there are. Her mind wonders in to a pit of darkness. Were no will or can save her...