Chapter 11

~~~~~~ Lucifer's P.O.V ~~~~~~
I woke up and I checked the time on the stove in the kitchen. "Already.. Tomorrow..." I muttered and rubbed my eyes still full of sleep. Letting out a yawn I glanced around, I guessed either of them were still sleeping or out doing something stupid. Then I remembered about my charger which filled me with energy for some unknown reason. "Charger." Is all I could say for awhile as I raced around the apartment looking for it. I sat down disappointed when I couldn't find it and tried to think of where it could be or what I could do instead then an idea hit me. 'They don't like me going outside right?' I thought before reaching for a hat and walking outside, 'I'll break that rule.'
~~~~~ No P.O.V ~~~~~~
You sighed as you stepped out of your apartment room, it was about time to get outside and actually do something. It was finally getting close and closer to spring and you were happy that the snow was already gone. Walking down the stairs in a quick fashion you stepped into the outside world into close to spring weather. "It's pretty decent." You muttered to yourself before walking to a park. The air was nice and it held a tangy fruit smell which most of the time only came around in summer months but you didn't mind that you could smell it now. Heading towards a bench you sat down and decided to see who you were sitting next to. "Hello, (Y/N)." A guy with purple hair that was wearing a hat said with a grand big smile on is face like he had jus found the cure for cancer or won the lottery. It definitely annoyed you but you kept that inside, "Hello, Urushihara." "It seems like fate keeps bringing us together." He commented as he tilted his hat a bit to get a better view of you and you bit your lip, 'Or its bringing us together so I can kick your ass.' "Oh yes." You simply replied and laid your head on your hand. "How do you feel today..?" He asked in a serious tone like he actually cared for once. "I'm fine. You?" You asked and looked at the boy with curiosity. 'A boy like him shouldn't use that tone..' "I've been.. Eh, fine too I guess." He replied as he looked up at the sky. "Would you like to spend the whole day together..?" He attempted to break the ice with this question.
~~~~~~~~
Here! I decided to update before I went to bed. This took longer than I expected so here take it *throws chapters and chapter ideas* TAKE THESE. I NO NEED THEM. >___<