Chapter 7

It began to get dark and you laid down in bed. You decided to stay offline for the rest of the night, just in case they figured out more about you. "This is weird.." You mumbled as you tapped your fingers on night stand next to you as you thought. You looked at your phone it was buzzing with messages from that online stalker. "I regret getting that app.." You whispered, they could contact you from your phone or your laptop so both were going off. "God this is annoying.." You muttered before realizing you could just delete the app. "Nice idea.." Clutching your buzzing phone you unlocked it and flipped through your app pages. You clicked the app, and held it as the X popped up. Clicking it, it was supposed to delete but it wouldn't. "Maybe it's because I haven't turned my phone off in awhile.." You turned off your phone and waited for a few minutes before turning it back on. When it booted up, you unlocked it again and tried deleting the app but once more it would not delete. 'that's really weird..' You began to think as you looked at the messages.
~~~~~~ Messages ~~~~~~
Person: Scared?
Person:... Hmm
Person: •.•
Person; Trying to delete the app now are you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Urg!" You kept making noises out of annoyance before deciding to reply, 'What's wrong with you?! Get over yourself you creep!' The power went out in all of the apartments right after you sent that. "at least I'm not the only one out.." You mumbled as you stepped out of your room. You didn't even think that the message you sent had anything to do with the power outage because it probably didn't.
Everyone was silent as they came out of their rooms also. "........" You felt some eyes gazing at you, you looked out of the corner of your eye and saw two purple eyes before the boy decided to walk over to you. "I think you took the power out.." He stated as he looked up at you.'He's pretty short..' You thought before shaking head, "No. My power went out-" your power was on when you looked back at your room. 'Mine must have only been out for the second they were all still inside!' "Uhm.. Well it was out." "Look. I was playing my Wii U when the power went out, if the system is fried then you're paying for a new one, got it?" The raven haired boy actually sounded angry. "No.. I didn't even-" You began but he already was walking off. 'People don't listen..' You thought as you watched him walk away. Everyone seemed totally confused as to why the power went off, 'This apartment is just freaky..' You decided in your head as you had no better explanation for all of the events that have been happening.