Chapter 5

It was now 5:00 AM and you still haven't slept. You wondered who was on the other side. Who was the one still up? Who were you talking to? People always wondered this but this thought was taking over your mind. You felt as if you should know them as if they were right next to you too. It was hard to figure it out but you decided you weren't going to intel you thought this person wasn't lying about everything they said. You knew this was hard to trust someone you never have met but it's not like you were going to meet them outside of this place, you had one friend. This friend knew how to track someone by their IP address. "I wonder... if this person would hate me for doing that?" You wondered out loud. 5:30 AM now. You decided to go to sleep so you said good bye but the person didn't reply. 'Are they mad?' You asked yourself but fell asleep without another thought of it.

You woke up at 1:38 PM. You sighed, it was late but you knew that's what you got for staying up so late. "I should get a job though.." You muttered with a soft yawn following after words. You walked over to your closet and pulled out some clothes, "Looks good enough." You put on some nice looking clothes before looking out the window. Sunlight sparkled off the snow and went into your eyes. It was still beautiful outside though but you weren't in the mood to go outside on a day like this. "Maybe that person replied?" You questioned to yourself. There was only one way to find out and it was checking. Quietly you walked over to your laptop and checked it. No reply. You let out a long sigh as you sat down on the edge of your bed. "Well isn't this just great?" Your mind began to wonder around though, ideas, ideas flowing through your head. You suddenly busted back to reality when you heard the people across from you talking loudly. 'Don't they realize they have neighbors?!' You questioned but decided to listen in.
~ Outside the door ~
"Sire, you can't go to work like this! Your bike won't make it through the snow." Ashiya said. Sadao let out a chuckle, "I can always walk. It's not way too far." "But!" "No buts, Ashiya." Sadao began to move to the door of the apartments. "Sire-" Sadao walked out now. Ashiya sighed as he began to walk back inside. "Hurry up and shut the door! You don't know if someone could be listening!" Urushihara yelled with a hiss.

~ Back to your room ~
'That was the boy that stopped me before..' You thought as you but your lip. To you he seemed like a really creepy guy but as short as he was you thought he could possibly just be a young boy and everyone knows how young boys are. You turned to your computer screen to see a reply before reading it out loud, "Hi." You typed hello back. "Sup. So they use text language.." You muttered as you typed nothing. They stopped replying and you tilted your head. "Did I do something wrong?" You began to wonder. Beep. Beep. You had gotten a reply but this one seemed to be creepier, "I heard you were trying to figure out my IP address. If you do, you'll die." You read it out loud with wide eyes, horror began to fill your body.