Chapter 2

His face Oh my god. How in the world, can one person be so absolutely gorgeous. i think i hate him already, no you don't, hmmm i guess not. From his sculpted chin, to his sexy looking cheekbones, to his soft choclate brown eyes, high naturally curved eyebrows and beautiful wavy golden hair. My god he is magnificent. even with the big scar that goes from the corner of his left eye to the middlen of his cheek. It looks like he was mauled by a bear and is alive to tell the tale. The scar makes him look ruggedly handsome instaed of pretty boy perfect. *cough* oh dear lord. Mr Cojo was looking at me expectantly.

 "u..uhh...ummmm.... beg pardon sir?" *sigh* " I was asking if you would be so kind as to show mr. Tyler around the school?" Mr.Cojo began.

 "Sir i beg pardon, but i have a lot to do..." Mr.cojo just stared at me

" Whitney i wasn't asking, do what you have to do another time, dismissed".

After that i took Tyler and showed him where he will be having his classes, where the toilets were and where we have lunch.

 "Oh god im so rude" i said staring at him, he just looked at me like i was crazy. I thrust my hand out and quickly said " Im Whitney and i would like to welcome you to Margaret River Senior High".

 I blushed when he grabbed my hand and shook it saying" Nice to meet you Whitney, i'm Tyler and thank you".

" Alrighty well umm okay how 'bout i introduce you to my mates then we go get some lunch?" i looked back at Tyler and saw him staring at me rather strangely."well?" He just looked up and nodded.

 As i got over to my table. All the girls said in unison "Hey Whip, hey Tyler..." then they bombarded him with questions. My oh my the hottie hates attention, well isn't that cute.

" okay guys , lay off your scaring the poor guy!" i said rather loudly. Tyler looked at me with such gratitude, i just smiled in response. I started from left to right, "this is Susan" Susan smiled shyly and waved meekly, "this is Ricky" Ricky just snorted, "Lea and Alyx the twins" They both stood up and shook one of his hands each saying their greetings then sat back down,"Bianca"She didn't even look up from her book "Tia" Tia didn't even look she just stood there looking at her perfect manicure. Not even showing a sign she even cared 'sigh' " don't worry about her , she doesn't talk unless you tell her how beautiful she is". He looked at me like he understood my frustration.