Ways and Techniques to be a Monster

I started to hang out with Invisible Boy, I know I can't see him, but he's kind of scary/friendly. I headed to the library to do some research. Then I wonder, I'm not so scary, so I went to the Scaring School to sign up I wait for hours, but I sign up fastly.

They approve it, so now classes tomorrow. I woke up early to walk through the school, not actually a school but... I walk down the streets and found it, they said it's not a Scaring School, but it's named... Scream School ... so scary. It was one of R.L. Stine's book in Series 2000 but do you know... I entered the school and saw many rooms and screams.. I entered room 107. I saw a whole lot of monsters including a little girl, a werewolf with a remote, a mad scientist, a puppet and a clown. I sit down in a wooden chair and sigh.

I can do this... I thought.

Then I saw the teacher it is so horrible with sharp teeth, violet polka dots dress and a red lipstick.

"I am Creature Teacher, that's my story.. but who cares!!!" she's kind of strict.

She grab a chalk and start to write on a black board. It said...

Ways and Techniques To Be A Monster

1. Use your very sharp teeth if needed to scare, if you have sharp teeth, if not you are FAILED in your first exam.

2. Powers, that will protect and scare everyone, but if you have no powers, you are FAILED again.

3. Think monster, you need to think, think to have powers, but if you don't know to think like a scarecrow you FAILED.

4. Like a Scarecrow, the Scarecrow walks at Midnight he doesn't have a brain, but he's scary, make him inspired you.

5. One last thing if you're a dummy, think like Slappy, he's a evil and frightening dummy. If not FAILED.

That makes me think... I thought.

I studied hard for weeks and weeks... and one more month I will be frightening. Like Slappy. It is just 2 months to be scary. It's not so hard, it's just okay. Just waiting for one more month.

Now it's time...

I went to the school and saw the List of Nightmare Honors.

Nightmare Honors

1 John Reaper Dummy

2 Earth Geeks

3 Werewolf In The Living Room

4 Dr. Maniac

5 Heidi

6 Nightmare Clown

7 Puppet Person

8 Evil Genie

9 The Magician

10 Monster Hamsters

That's good news! Yes!!!!!

And that's how I felt when I saw that...