X|Chapter 1|X

Fae Above

Captured and Caged

Quote of the day :

"Sometimes I just want to flip off the world and eat until I die from too much chocolate pudding..."
- Me

Fae's Point of View

        I started my day by waking up in a decently sized cage. Now, I don't know about you but I don't really appreciate this type of welcoming to where ever I am. I mean, one minute I'm sitting on my old dusty couch from the 1970's watching Supernatural, and the next I'm getting zapped in the neck and falling face first into my bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

      Now I'm stuck in this room full of cages with people in here just like me wearing absolutely nothing! I feel so awkward, like I do not need to see your no-no squares people. That's just weird....

It was a little cold in the concrete room, but that could easily be solved with the blanket they left in there for me.

How considerate.

       I fiddled with the string on the blanket while taking a better look at the room. It seemed as if I was on a decent sized shelf at the end along with twelve other cages that were in front of me. I was on the top while twelve others or so were on the bottom as well. The cages were at least seven feet tall, I'm assuming so we couldn't get out, because there weren't any tops to the cages. I could hear whimpers and soft sobs all around me and it was a real downer on my mood.

Now I know what your thinking; 'why isn't she freaking and going complete ape dookie right about now?!' Well that's an easily solved question by me answering with; I legit have no one at home for me. So my thought process is basically 'go with the flow', unless I'm like a sex slave or something. Then I'll go all Tarzan on these people!

Apparently during my intense thoughts about my life choices two men entered. No these aren't men, that would be the understatement of the year, these were giants! They were both easily taller than nine feet , and one was even taller than the other! They were both dressed up classy like, with nice expensive suits on and spoke in a language that seemed to flow smoothly from there tongues but still had a sharp edge to it.

They moved from cage to cage very slowly, and you could hear whimpers coming from each cage as one of the men bent down to pick up the people one at a time and play with them or examine them. As the guy went he talked in his strange language to the other man and sometimes they would bark out what would sound like laughter, not minding the whimpering, shaking people in there extra large hands.

The time slowly strolled by as they had twenty three people before me to poke and prod. I snuggled into the burrito wrap of blanket I made around myself, with only my head poking out. I then curled into myself slightly and fell asleep to the beautiful sounds of rough gibberish being muttered.

I woke up to my face being prodded and my twists slash hair being pet. I whined slightly and opened my eyes letting them rest into slits as I looked up to see the two gigantic men with there hands hovering over me. I hissed at them slightly, closing my eyes again and they seemed taken back by the gesture but laughed lightly, I think.

Again they started poking and prodding me, and I opened my eyes to glare at them hissing yet again but this time there eyes seemed to harden. I closed my eyes not exactly caring at the moment when I was suddenly but gently yanked out of my cage and sat in a corner.

I tried to get up and out of the corner to return to my warm blanket but I was gently pushed down in the corner again and the guy barked a word at me, which I assumed meant 'no', but I wasn't quite sure.

Pouting I turned my back to the and I turned back around to face the wall only to hear them lightly chuckling! The nerve of these giants, I mean honestly! I grumbled under my breath a little, and sat uncomfortably in a corner until at last they came and picked me up and set me back in my cage, as I immediately scooted to my corner wrapping the blanket around me.

I felt highly uncomfortable naked around two huge men and either they didn't care or they didn't understand that I usually don't walk around with my goodies just hanging out in the open because they looked at me like I was the weirdest thing in the universe. They started talking again and there eyes lighted up with what seemed like happiness about something.

They looked at us and smiled large smiles which confused me even more, but before I could yell at them they flicked a very complicated switch and the lights turned off leaving the room in complete darkness. 'I guess this is night time.' I thought to myself and I snuggled back into my blankets pulling my hair over my eyes so they acted like some sort of curtain to the outside world. Yawning I closed my eyes and let sleep and exhaustion finally take me away into a dream about my past.

So this was my first chapter obviously, and I need some feedback to know if you liked characters and yada yada. Even if I do get your feedback let me say

THIS IS MY FREAKING BOOK SO I WILL DO CHANGES IF I WANT TO OR IF I DONT WANT TO! Honestly peeps are so demanding sometimes.

And no, I'm not going to have those weird author notes that make up excuses saying 'I was possessed by grandmas ghost' or 'I choked on an enchilada and had to go to the hospital to remove one of the chili peppers that got lodged down my throat'. If I do have an authors note I probably will just ask stupid questions and suggestions for characters.

Anyways....... PEACE OUT MY BITCHES!

Wait hold up gotta do that word count thing:

WORD COUNT: 1064

- NaLeah