Remus

-

-

Kelsey and I ran through the English countryside. It was dark now, around eight o'clock. The police were still on high alert and I had a feeling the Ministry of Magic was after us too.

"Remus, wait, I can't go on. Please let's rest a moment," Kelsey was panting hard.

We stopped in a grove of trees and caught our breath.

"How did this happen? Who would kill innocent Andromeda?" She asked no one in particular.

I sat down next to her up against a tree.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out, we've got to get to Hogwarts, but to Dumbledore. No one else. No one else will understand."

"I left him a note. I Owled him the night we left, yesterday, explaining everything. There's no way the Ministry of Magic thinks we killed her. We can't perform magic outside of school. We would've been caught by now."

She explained and I nodded agreeing but the Muggles thought we killed her.

"I think we should rest here for a couple of hours. Do you have any food in your bag?" I asked her,

"Yeah, hold on," she pulled it in front of her and used the light from the moon to see in it.

I tensed up. The moon. I looked up at it, it was almost full. Oh no. I've got two days from the look of it.

"Kelsey." She looked at me.

"Yeah, Remus?" She kept digging into her bag while looking at me.

"I need to ask you something."

She stopped and looked at me for real this time.

"What are your thoughts on werewolves?"

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Ted

-

-

Andromeda was dead.

I couldn't believe it. And she was pregnant, but I remember using protection. Except once, but. 

Fuck. Fuck she was pregnant because of me. She went to London because of me and now she's dead because of me.

I ran my hand through my hair for what seemed like the millionth time tonight.

Sirius had asked me to come with him to Dumbledore's office because I 'had every right to be there like them.' So as I'm walking towards the statue I see the Black family's standing there.

Bellatrix sneered at me.

"What's this Blood Traitor doing here." She spat at me.

"Bella shut the fuck up. Our sister is dead and he was dating her. He has every right to be here just as Rudolphus and Lucius do." Narcissa shot back at Bellatrix and she stopped talking.

Regulus seemed to he lost in though, so I went and stood by Sirius.

"Thank you, for asking me to come," I told him.

He waved me off,

"You have every right like I said."

I nodded at him.

We waited for a few moments before the statue jumped to the right and a staircase started going up, we all jumped on and took it up.

We walked to Dumbledore's office door but stopped when we heard voices.

"Minister you know we cannot do that. They have the right to know why. Especially her sisters." It was McGonagall.

"Yes, Minerva I agree but in the right way. I must go, we're trying to find Miss Clearwater and Mister Lupin before the Muggles do.

We heard a crack, indicating someone Apparated away, then the door opened.

"Come in."

We all walked in and spread around in his office. Professor Slughorn and Professor McGonagall seemed shocked to see me, Rodolphus and Lucius but Dumbledore did not.

"I would first like to say, I am very sorry for your loss, especially you Mr. Tonks. I'm sure you knew?"

I shook my head no. His mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"In that case, I am even more sorry. Horace, Minerva if you both wouldn't mind I wish to speak to everyone alone."

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Sirius

-

-

McGonagall and Slughorn left leaving us all with Dumbledore.

"Sirius and Regulas you'll both be staying with your cousins for the days you are not going to be here. Your things have already been sent ahead to your Aunt and Uncle's house. As well as your things girls. And Andromeda's. Rudolphus, Lucius, and Ted, unfortunately since you are not immediate family, you'll all be staying here in the castle until the funeral where you will be apparated. Are we clear?"

We all nodded at his instructions.

"Professor, what about Remus and Kelsey?" I asked him.

"We are doing everything in our power to find them. As you all may be aware the muggle police are on the search for them as well." That was all he said to me and I nodded.

"Now. Rudolphus, Lucius, and Ted, I ask that you all return to your dormitories for the night. As for your four, stay here, you'll be using the Floo Network in a moment. I'll let you say your goodbyes. I'll be back in a moment." He got up and went upstairs to what I assumed to be his room.

Bellatrix and Rudolphus decided to start swapping spit that me, Regulas, and Narcissa cringed.

Ted and I shook hands and he nodded to Regulas, leaving soon after. Lucius kissed Narcissa's cheek and nodded to Regulas. He and I just glared at each other. Rudolphus didn't both acknowledging anyone else and soon left.

Narcissa went back over to Bella and they started to whisper. She seemed more heartbroken than Bellatrix, but that's not shocking.

"Do you think she's okay?" Regulus randomly asked me.

I looked at him.

"Who?"

"Kelsey." He pulled the Black Family locket out of his pocket and stared at it.

"She did like you a lot you know. But your love for blood got in the way of that. I'm sure she and Remus are fine." Was all I said to him.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"I hope so." He whispered.