"You know that's not true, in fact you want to be with me." I said.
"Wh-wha-what are you talking about?" She stuttered.

Dang! I love her lips when she stutters, and her voice.

Man I'm whipped.

I couldn't keep my distance any longer, I longed to be near her, so I didn't waste a second and suddenly walked up to her cornering her to the wall of the school building, then I lifted my hand and caressed her cheek softly.

Her skin was smooth and warm, just as I imagined it would.

Call me a creep, but I wanted this girl, and I'm a guy, so hey, there's nothing wrong with fantasizing.

"Admit it Jade, you want me." I said, as I gave her my lustful gaze, not holding back any longer. I wanted her to know that she affected me.
"I-I-um-I uh" she tried to say something. I could see her trying to focus to find a comeback, but I knew my close proximity wouldn't allow her to focus well enough.

And her close proximity only urged me to do more.

So, I ran my thumb on her bottom lip and she slightly opened it in form of an invitation.

Well then!

When I noticed her actions of invitation, I quickly accepted and leaned down not sparing a second before connecting my lips to her own, and fireworks exploded. A sensation of fulfillment traveled from my lips to my entire body.

I have fantasized about this for so long, it's better than I could ever imagine.

I wanted to do more, but I had to control myself, so I fought and gained enough control to comeback to my senses, I mean we're in school, I'm risking a lot by kissing her in broad daylight.

I had to stop this before it gets heated, or someone notices us.

She started kissing me back, and that's when my strength was tested, and as the feeling intensified I pulled away as a slight whimper unintentionally escaped her lips.

Shit that was hot... I wonder what her moan sounds like...

Dang I gotta get my act together. I can't keep losing control.

I smirked and said "I'll kiss you only if you admit it."
"I-I don't-" her words were cut off by a gasp as I pinned her to the wall and whispered "stop denying it." I know she wanted me, all I needed was her approval.

I feathered my lips on her ear and kissed her ear lobe.
"Admit it." I said sensually.
"I- Oh God!" She said as I started sucking on her neck, feeling her heartbeat speed up.

She tried to keep her mouth shut, she didn't want to give in. I knew she was being stubborn, but my convincing actions could easily break her. I was confident in that.

"I- I do." She said finally giving in.

*End of flashback *

From there, she was mine, but I had to keep away for a few days, but her tempting me with her sexy outfits, and talking to other guys was making it impossible, so of course I came off as a jerk.

She is strong, defiant, and I love it. Plus she can put up a fight, which I find very attractive.

But I know that I dug myself in a hole, that will only get deeper.

Daphne is a sweetheart in your face, but behind your back she's a total bitch. She's also dangerous, she has a tendency of getting back at people who crossed her.

I know Jade wants to be with me, but I can't risk losing her because of Daphne. I know I'm hurting Jade by doing this, especially when she feels guilty about going behind Daphne's back, but it's all for her protection. I want to stay away from Jade but her being the temptress that she is, is not helping. If I break up with Daphne just for Jade, Daphne will hurt her.

This is some real deep shit that I'm in, but it's up to me to keep Jade protected from Daphne, no matter what. I love Jade, and I want her, it's becoming hard to stay away from her day by day, but I have to keep Daphne's bitchy side from Jade, for her own protection, heck even my own.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Sooo what did you think?

Do you think Dean is wrong for doing this to Jade and keeping such a major secret from her? Or do you think he's doing the right thing?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.