Housekeeping: FINAL EXAMS

Hi guys!

Sorry if you thought this was a chapter >.>  I'm just drowning in homework and tests so..

Yeah I thought I would let you know about the writing schedule. I can't promise regular updates or even an update this weekend, sorry! Here's why:

So I take these "advanced" classes in America and idk how to compare it to other places' advanced classes, but for me it's kinda advanced and I have to write a lot of essays and generally I get a lot of homework. I'm doing my best trying to juggle homework and tests and orchestra (which is haaaard but a lot of fun lol) and also updating this story.

I mostly started this story as something to do in my spare time, and I'm super glad you all like it so much. A little over 10k reads is absolutely crazy and I'm obviously extremely grateful to everyone. I just feel super guilty when I don't update for you guys because I enjoy to write this story as much as you might like to read it. I want to do a good job, which is why I value the quality of updates rather than quantity... you feel?

I guess basically I want to say that updates might be nonexistant for a couple weeks because I have tests and essays due and then final exams in two weeks. I'll still be on wattpad and if you wanna follow me on my personal tumblr, my username is just-another-muppet (because I was a small tot when I created the name so, bear with me lol). I might make a fandom specific/ fanfic specific tumblr, but I'll do that over summer vacation in a couple weeks, but I'll update you guys on that front.

Uh yeah... basically I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates and I promise to work hard to update and make sure it all ends nicely. *fist clench*

Yeet, so if you wanna message me on Wattpad with requests for my one shots story (about PJO and also if you're into that sports anime Free! lol I'm writing something for that too. So yeah, hopefully you all have a safe couple weeks and final exams don't make you too stressed out!

Love always,

Viv Or Cookie-chan