I quickly shook my head to get rid what's in my mind, He put the newspaper that he was reading on the table as we both walked near to the table and sat. The maids started to put the array of food on our table politely, they were quietly doing their job and bowing on us after that— I just nodded my head a bit to show some respect to them also. Yoichi did the same but Mika just ignored them as he put his glasses on top of the newspaper, I just shook my head and stared at the food.

"So Dad, you're going to the company today?" Yoichi broke down the silence inside of the room, thank God Yoichi!

"Yes, Yoichi. They have some slight problems so I will help a bit." He said whilst chewing.

"What time do you both usually go to school?" Mikaela asked as he stared at me and to Yoichi, I just looked at my food and not looking back at him. The hell? Why am I so embarrassed? I didn't do anything wrong and yet I'm freaking embarrassed in front of him?

Answer him, Yoichi!

"Around eight am, Dad." Yoichi said, Mika nodded and stared at me again. I can feel my hot cheeks when I noticed that he keep staring at me, am I blushing?

Fuck?

"How was your school, Yu?" He suddenly asked that's why my heart starts to race again as I slowly looked back at him, I gulped and clenched my fist under the table.

"It's okay, Dad." I gave him a genuine smile while saying that, I just talked to him yesterday and yet why am I still embarrassed? Maybe I'm not really used to it that he is already talking to me right now.

"Don't believe him, Dad. He has lazy bones going to school everyday!" Yoichi exclaimed and began laughing at me, I blushed in embarrassment and gave him a death glare.

"Shup up Yoichi! You can't blame me for being like this." I said as I pouted my mouth.

"Punish him, Dad! He'd broke many alarm clocks too." Yoichi continues laughing while saying that, I looked at Mika with my flustered cheeks. He chuckled as he stared at me and suddenly his lips formed into smirk, I stopped when I saw that smirk again. That different smirk that he wore yesterday.

"Daddy will really punish Yuichiro if he's so stubborn." Mikaela laughed too, I know what they've said were all about joke but some parts of me felt something strange; that Mikaela was serious about me getting punished. I immediately shook my head and laughed with them too— a fake laugh, I hope that my instinct was wrong. I really hope.

"Yoichi, you're so mean. You're destroying my image to our Dad!" I stubbornly said while giggling. I secretly stared at Mika one more time, I gasped in my mind when I saw he smirked again— the so called 'different sneer' while looking at his food and cutting the meat into pieces. When he noticed that I'm staring at him, he looked back at me and smile sweetly like he's the most adorable person. I paused for a while then smiled back at him.

The hell?! I don't understand him anymore!

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Are you two going to school now?" Mikaela asked me and to Yoichi when he saw us both heading in the gate to wait for our service, Yoichi nodded as I nodded too. It looks like he was heading to the garage to pick up his car, he was holding his keys. He didn't want Crowley or hired drivers to drive him whenever he go, he just want to drive all by himself.