Chapter 8: The Return

Zean's POV

I never imagine throwing myself to someone.
Bu this woman next to me made everything possible.
I have a life that no one dares to imagine.
Owning an airline was quite fun but having no family to share with. Made this achievement worthless.
I only have known her about two days but she moved me back to thw real life that I have as if throughout the resr of my life.

I do hold grudges. With my grandfather.
Taking all the words from her I now understood why somebody wanted me dead.
Someone is after the wealth of the entire family.
Being alone and having my business. I do not need to be disturbed by jer anymore. But what to do, when my heart wants only her. And her safety is my first priority too.

Before leaving the company for the moment for this trip, I had my private investigator's report that supported the claim of Ian.
The question is. To whom should I entrust her?
To whkm should I entrust my life with?
These thoughts made me awake almost the entire flight a d now at my place.
Been a year of not visiting this place, made me homesick.
Glad I have her. sharing this place with her is quite relaxing.
We made love last night again and again.
I never thought that this beautiful angel lying in next to me would be he answer to all of my questions in life.
Unlocking everything means danger to her as well.
If am one of the targets the she woud be thw second target too. Because if the found no trace of me. My  grandpa's will be entrusted to her. And I got no doubt on that.
She woud surely be the one who will take care of everything.
This trip was made possible havjng advanced group of individuals to secure the place and people who we are goin to visit.
"Any thoughts? she asked.
Nothing, just thankful having you near me, next to me.
"We needed to head back home, old an was quite crazy looking for me."
"Surely if you will be the pilot of our flight".
I saw hew in awe.
"No Sir, my skills are only during in case of emergency." she answered.
"This is emergency. We need to fly back to Grandpa now."
With much intent of saying no.
She has no right to do so. So that same day,about an hour  flight made  me miss my Grandfather.