Chapter 3: The Old Man

Zean's POV

I woke up from the dream with my parents. The day at the picnic groove. Suddenly a figure of a man appeared out of nowhere.
I made decision in my life and had been the hardest one for me.
I needed to leave the country just to prove him my worth to let him realize that he is no God to do what he wanted with our lives.
This feeling was new to me. I never had dreams of him long ago.
This was maybe because of the call from the Philippines.
But I needed to stand firm and do on my own now.
I know he is doing good. He got money. I could still recall how wealthy he was and known for being a businessman.
I reached my dream. I finished my degree from a prestigious institution. Being a pilot was a dream come true but I needed to pursue on achieving my parents' dream for me,to be a successful businessman.
I have everything I wanted in life. In no time I could be better and be known throughout the entire planet.
This would be the best achievement I could have to overruled the old man's achievement.
I went the study room and scanned the files sent from the Philippines.
I know better. This old man would surely suffer.

Third Person's POV

I cannot let him go near her. For sure he will let her suffer.
I needed to talk to Atty. Legazpi. He should make him stop.

~~~

Hey,

What do you have in mind?
Care to tell?
Hope you will continue reading.
Thank you so much to
neelhtak_galvez and ALDUBakingmahal...

Happy reading!

~missedH