"Stop!" I yelled. The two turned their heads to me. Garroth had a bloody nose and Aaron's cheek was starting to swell.

"Quite it! Both of you! Aaron, you go in your room! Garroth, you sit on the couch! I will talk to both of you!"

Aaron dropped Garroth and sighed.

"Aphmau, I'm a grown ma-"

"A grown man who just got into a petty fist fight?"

"Fine" he sighed and walked to his room. Once I heard the door close, I sighed and pointed to the couch. Garroth nodded and sat on the couch. I sat on the coffee table in front of the couch, and stared at his face.

"Care to explain?" I asked and got a tissue out. I spread his legs and scooted closer in so I could get closer to him. I started wiping the blood from his nose.

"When I heard you were here with Aaron...I...had to save you"

"From what?" I questioned softly and cupped his cheek to inspect the damage aside from the bloody nose.

"From you getting your heartbroken by him again...."

I sighed and gently placed my lips over his. It was a small peck, and when I pulled away, his face was more red than before the kiss.

"What was that for?" He whispered.

"Because you just traveled across the country to punch my ex boyfriend"

"Ex?"

"Well we never technically got back together"

"Well...one good kiss deserves another" he whispered leaning closer.

"Hey now, don't flirt with me. There's still some things you and I have to talk about"

"Like?"

"Well, you did tell Aaron that you love me, before you tried to kill him"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh...and also, you're engaged"

"It was arranged. Besides, Zoey knows how I feel about you, and she very gladly approves" he leaned in and brushed his nose against mine, "where were we?" His voice was husky and the temptation to kiss him was insane.

"Not yet..." I giggled and pushed his chest gently, "what do you mean how you feel about me?"

"U-uh....I-I may have a small sort of kind of teeny weeny, miniscule c-crush on y-you..." he worded and awkwardly looked down at our legs.

"Now, were did all that confidence go?" I giggled and grabbed his chin, making him look me in the eye, "you're an idiot, you know that, right?"

"I know..."

I sighed again.

"I'm gonna go talk to Aaron"

I stood up and as I did, Garroth grabbed my wrist. He stood up and I turned to look at him.

"Let me talk to him? Like a civilized person?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I have to get my stuff all packed anyways"

(Garroth)

I smiled and nodded, and I walked into Aaron's room. When I closed the door, he stood up off the bed.

"Wheres Aphmau?"

"She's coming home to Phoenix Drop with me... and she asked me to talk to you for her. She wanted to thank you for letting her stay here, and she's very grateful"

"Okay, why didn't she come say that herself?"

"Cause I also wanted to do this"

I took my fist and swung as hard as I could, my knuckles contacting to Aaron's face. He became unconscious and landed on his bed.

"Bye"

I closed the door behind me and Aphmau walked up to me.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"It went great, let's go"

"Wait, I wanna day goodbye"

"No! Wait don't go in-" Aphmau walked into the room "-there...."

She saw him unconscious and glared at me.

"WHAT DID I SAY?!"

"I'M SORRY! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF"

Aphmau huffed and walked past me.

"I can't believe you knocked him out" she sighed and grabbed her suitcase, "let's go"

"Okay"

We got in the car, and I soon realised that I was stuck in a car for forty eight hours with a woman who's mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked after an hour of uncomfortable silence.

"Should I?"

"I don't want you to, but you have every right to be mad"

"You're right, I do"

"Are you....?"

"No, Garroth, I'm not mad" she finally sighed. I let go of a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

"I should be mad at you..."

"What?"

"You left, and you are supposed to be home a week ago. There were several planes from FalconClaw to Phoenix Drop this week, and you had many chances to come home. Why didn't you?"

She shifted in her seat and started twiddling her thumbs.
"Why did you lie about where you were in the first place? I was worried sick! I don't think I got any sleep this week, and you weren't answering any calls or texts, and even though you said you were keeping your phone in rice, I don't know what to believe anymore. You lied about almost everything else"

"Pull over"

"What?"

"Pull over"

"Okay..."

I pulled over on the side of the road and Aphmau grabbed my shit collar, smashing my lips onto hers. My eyes widened, but soon closed softly. Aphmau had her hands on my neck now, and I had one hand cupping her cheek. Our lips moved in sync, and sparks flew as I felt the love of my life's lips on mine.

She pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I maybe have a sort of small kind of crush on you too, and I may have been jealous of Zoey"

My heart was beating so fast, it pounded against my ribcage and I thought it would explode, or jump out, at any given moment.

"You don't have to be jealous of Zoey" I chuckled

"Well now I know that" she whispered.

A/N OooooooooOooooooooO. So....I love this chapter. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! I hope you guys liked it, I love you all devils. Byeee.