Chapter 34: Together At Last

Author's note: Wanna send asks to me? Like, about the story or myself? Linkiedink below. :3

http://cutieknight.tumblr.com/

:3

Also, almost 20K still, wowzers! Thanks so much everyone. <3 :3

-----

Holy light shone through the window.

The room filled with a gentle light, and warm, comfortable love.

Mostly love.

Frisk was being gently spooned from behind by Chara. Frisk dug themselves into Chara's chest with their arms wrapped around them. They had a bright smile on their sleepy face as they dreamt about living with Chara, alone in their own house together. Frisk loved their human blanket. Chara was the perfect size and weight as Frisk, but still loved being held gently by them. Frisk preferred being the little spoon as well, as they enjoyed Chara's arms wrapped around them from behind. Chara was gently pulling on them to keep Frisk close. 

They were both happy sleeping like this.

Eventually, Frisk wiggled in their sub-conscious sleepy state. Chara awoke to the gentle nuzzling in their chest. They lifted their head very slowly to see if Frisk was awake. They noticed Frisk wasn't moving again, and passed it off as their cute sleepy body re-adjusting. They gently squeezed Frisk in an extremely soft and lovingly way, before closing their eyes again. As Chara held onto Frisk, they could gently feel Frisk's heartbeat. It felt nice and the beat calmed Chara. 

A half hour of spooning later, Frisk turned themselves over and faced Chara. Frisk opened their eyes slowly, but Chara's remained shut. Chara still had their arms around Frisk's back when they turned. Frisk looked up at Chara's gentle sleeping face, and admired their adorable features. They freed a hand from their chest and brought it slowly up to Chara's face and gently stroked it. Frisk moved their hand slowly across as they admired every bit of their lover. Chara's body reacted lovingly to Frisk's touch in their sleep, and began to smile, as well as nuzzle close to the hand. Frisk's own smile grew as they saw the reaction. Frisk cupped their cheek and Chara's head moved to fit onto it. 

Frisk slowly pulled their head up and softly gave Chara a loving kiss.

Frisk didn't let go initially. They continued to gently move their lips against Chara's sleepy ones while holding their face softly. They held the kiss for five minutes before they slowly let go and leaned back against Chara's arms. Frisk saw Chara's face was in a bright smile as they left the kiss. Somehow, Chara was still sleeping. Frisk's arms returned around Chara's back and they pulled together again. As Frisk nuzzled back into Chara's chest, the arms around Frisk's back tightened. 

Frisk drifted back to sleep once again, extremely happy to once again be tightly wrapped in Chara's arms.

Sometime after Frisk drifted off into sleep, Chara awoke once again. They were too groggy to leave the bed, or Frisk's comfort. So, they laid extremely happily with their lover wrapped tightly in their arms.

Chara was thirsting for this the second Frisk left for the ambassador meeting. They were feeling depressed and lonely as more time went on where they couldn't be around Frisk. Without Frisk, Chara's world was becoming grey. All they saw was an absence of color, and nothing excited them anymore. They sat cradling a pillow until the moment Frisk returned through the door. As soon as Chara made eye-contact with Frisk, their whole world lit up again. They hugged tightly and proceeded to share a large bout of affection for a few hours. As they did, Chara's happiness quickly returned, and they felt as if they were in Heaven, since their precious angel had returned.

The loving gratitude, appreciation, and value they held for Frisk made Chara treasure this moment. They were alone, holding each other close, with no problems or worries on their mind. They were completely relaxed.

Frisk too woke up eventually and stared up at Chara. They locked eyes and shared a bright smile. They didn't need to greet the other, since their eyes did the talking for them. They both freed one of their hands and locked their fingers together. They continued to stare lovingly into the endless red abyss of pure beauty that was held within each other's eyes. Desire began to fill those eyes, and their sleepy expressions became relaxed as they glared at each other's lips. 

They used their arms they had wrapped around each other's backs to pull as close as they could, and began to kiss. They closed their eyes and embraced the feelings. The warmth they felt was instantaneous. Their legs quickly intertwined as they eased into each other. The kissing was rather slow, due to the grogginess they both felt. The kisses were gentle, tender, soft, and extremely warm. The taste of each other's lips in the early morning was very pleasing. 

As the kiss progressed, they both let go of each other's hands and backs, and Frisk slowly rolled on top of Chara. Frisk laid on top of Chara while their hands were running underneath Chara's fluffy shirt. Frisk could feel all of Chara's smooth curves and gently stroked them. Chara gave a few shivers in response before mimicking the action on Frisk. Chara's hands slowly made their way up from the bottom of Frisk's shirt, all the way up their spine. The slow movement's were sending massive amounts of tingles up Frisk's back and all over their body. Chara eventually went from random strokes, to having their right arm across Frisk's lower back, and their left on the upper, and they firmly held Frisk in place with a loving hug. Holding Frisk was pleasing, and all Chara could do while Frisk was stroking their sides.

Any blankets that covered them both at the time either fell off on their own, or they both gently kicked off, since the heat between them as the kiss intensified was enough to keep them toasty and warm. Chara's shirt was folded up their body, revealing their chest almost entirely, while Frisk's shirt remained mostly on, aside from the arm in-dents Chara made as they held tightly onto Frisk. 

Drool was easily escaping their mouths as the tingling swept through both of their bodies. The grip, the taste of each other, and the close feeling of skin contact was driving them both mad with pleasure. Being this close to their lover after have such a long separation and a great night's sleep was the best feeling in the world. 

After a very long make-out session with a large amount of fondling, Frisk fell back to their side and they both held hands again while staring lovingly into each other's eyes again. Chara giggled from affection before saying,

"Good morning, Frisky."

Frisk grinned.

"Good morning Chara."

They hugged once more before getting up to start the day.

Lazy morning cuddles were their favorite.

-----

"Cutie, there's no way you can base an entire chapter around morning snuggles."

"JUST YOU WATCH ME."

:3