Recess

Recess came not a moment too soon. Class seemed to drag on because we were mainly doing nothing. Aqui of course had run off as soon as the bell had rang, my guess was to get her ds to play Pokemon. I shuffled out of class, calling a brief goodbye to our teacher. The boys went back to their friends as we continued to our lockers. I pulled out my lunch, and joined Ali and Kari as we began to search the yard for our two missing friends.We walked to the patch of trees on the far side of the yard, the sun was thankfully still out. "April! You here?"I called out." Took you guys long enough! Man, your really slow today." We found April slouching against a tree, reading one of her favourite books, personnel demons. She'd already started eating. "Well we're sorry, but some of us had classes to go to." Kari shot back. The competition between these two was often hilarious to watch, and could go on for ages. It made me wonder where Aqui was. She had come out before us after all."hey April, you seen Aqui?" I asked. She stopped arguing for about a moment, and pointed up. I followed her point, and chuckled to see my friend, hanging from a tree by her legs, playing on her ds. "How did you even get up there?" I said, a hint of joking in my voice. Aqui was always popping up in strange places. She flipped down, landing in a crouch. "I got bored waiting." I rolled my eyes." Your going to hurt yourself if you keep doing this ya know." She shrugged, and flashed a cheeky smile. I focused my attention then to the discussion I had missed with the rest of the guys. They were talking about Sir idiot." And he's an ass, you should've seen how he talked to us this morning! Just plain rude!" Ali was going on. April got a wicked look across her features." Are we gonna send him a little treat?" We all waited for her to elaborate. The remainder of recess was spent planning. Watch out Sir idiot. You do us wrong again, your gonna get what's coming to you.