'Louis William Tomlinson will you do the honors of becoming my boyfriend?' I asked quietly.

My stomach would be doing flips right now. I'm just waiting for Louis' answer. My heart beat was racing.

'Yes! Yes Harry I will!' Louis replied with a smile. I pulled Louis into a hug and was just about to kiss him again, when....

'Harry? Louis? You here?' A thick Irish accent sounded.

'God damnit!' I exclaimed. Louis just laughed as he crawled out of the tent, with me in tow. Niall and Zayn stood there with 2 girls by their sides. One with red and blue streaked hair. And the other had purple dip- dyed hair. They were both very pretty. But something seemed off. Their eye colour changed in an instant and their fangs were bared. They were hissing at us when they saw our hunting gear in our tent.

'Seriously guys?' Zayn motioned towards the stakes hidden in the tent.

~*~

~ Louis ~

'What time do you reckon that the others will be back?' I asked Harry as I crawled out of our shared tent. Liam, Zayn and Niall had being gone for a really long time. I hope nothing has happened to them. But I also have noticed that Niall and Zayn have been acting quiet strange the few times we've being out hunting trips in search of that small coven of the 2 vampires and the werewolf.

'I don't know Louis. I think they found the coven.' Harry replied from one of the camping chairs he was sitting in. We managed to bring camping chairs with us so we wouldn't have to sit on the ground in the dirt. My stomach then decided to rumble.

'Harreehhh....' I whined. 'I'm hungry....'

He just chuckled. I forgot to mention that I'm in love with my best friend. Liam, Niall and Zayn all know. That but they say that I'm just blind because they know Harry would like me back. But I'm just not sure about that. Harry walked over to Liam's tent where he had stored the food.

'Louis what do you want to eat?' He called out from the tent. I slowly walked up behind him. Knowing what I was doing; I wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel his breathing hitch and he relaxed into me.

'You....' I whispered huskily into his ear. It probably sent shivers down his spine.

'L- Louis what are you doing?' Harry's voice sounded as he stuttered out. I then proceeded to rest my head on his shoulder.

'Nothing....' I chuckled in his ear.

I can't remember how we became hunters but I do know that our families were hunters. And that we were thrown together and were told that we were going to hunt down vampires because it was our duty. But vampires were innocent humans that were turned by force. That's the way that I put it. And so did Niall and Zayn.

Looking into Harry's forest green eyes, I saw them close. He took a deep breathe. Harry opened his forest green eyes again and looked deep into my greeny- blue ones.

'Louis, I need to talk to you about something.' Harry said to me looking deep into my eyes. I could get lost in them.

'Okay. What is it that you want to talk to me about?' I asked as I led him over towards our shared tent. Where we could sit and chat.

'Louis, what would you say if you had a friend that was in love with you?' Harry asked me quietly while looking down towards the ground with his head bowed.

I lifted his chin up by my pointing finger.

'I would be okay with it. Because if that said friend has the same feelings as what I do towards them.' I whispered as I leaned in closer to Harry.

Harry watched as my eyes flickered to his lips then back to his eyes. As if to ask for permission to kiss him. He closed the distance between us and connected our lips. My eyes fluttered closed, Harry's hands went around my waist pulling me closer. He bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp in surprise. He then proceeded to slip his tongue in. Our tongues battled for dominance. Rubbing, tangling and dancing together. A few minutes later, we pulled away gasping for breathe.

'Wow....' Harry whispered.

'Wow.... That was just wow....' I whispered back.

'So.... Where does this leave us?' I asked Harry quietly. I was wondering where it left us. Because we certainly weren't friends any more. But we certainly weren't friends with benefits. Harry was thoughtful for a minute.

'Louis William Tomlinson will you do the honors of becoming my boyfriend?' Harry asked me. I looked at him in shock.

'Yes! Yes Harry I will!' I replied smiling. Harry pulled me into a hug and was just about to kiss me when I heard Niall's voice.

'Harry? Louis? You here?' Niall's voice questioned.

'God damnit!' Harry exclaimed as we both exited the tent.

2 girls stood on either side of Niall and Zayn. One had red and blue streaked hair while the other had purple dip- dyed hair. That was blonde on top. They looked into the tent and saw the hunting gear. Their eyes changed colour and their fangs appeared they hissed at us.

'Seriously guys?' Zayn motioned towards the stakes hidden in the tent.

'Sorry' I mumbled. The girls returned to normal. But started to converse amongst themselves. Harry and I picked up on a few words. Such as hunters, Eva and Liam and Zayn and Niall. I was slightly confused. They turned back to us.

'Niall, Zayn. Who are these girls?' Harry asked. Zayn replied. Niall and Zayn looked at each other.

'These girls, are the girls from the vampire- werewolf coven we've been hunting.' Niall explains.

'And by the way, Liam is their werewolf friend's mate.' Zayn added in.

Then the girl with the blonde hair spoke up.

'My name is Castile or Cassie and this is my vampire sister Alice.' Cassie spoke up.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N:

So what do you think? Some Larry Action there! Larry got together!! Yay!!!

Sorry it took a little while to update but i've been so busy and everything. But updates will becoming up regularly because I will be on school holidays. Yay

3 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter

Also don't forget to;

~ Comment and Vote

~ Jillian xx (Goth Jilly) :D