Chapter 3

~ Harry ~

Liam, Niall and Zayn had left off to go hunt down the small coven that lived in the woods. We are all hunters. By the way my name is Harry Edward Styles. And my friend that is currently chilling in the tent that I'm sharing with him. Yes I did say him. His name's Louis William Tomlinson. And just to put it out there, I'm gay. And I'm in love with my best friend. And I don't know if he is interested in me. Louis was laying in the tent, chilling out and playing with his tools. I knew that I liked boys because I just lost interest in girls. And plus girls are way too emotional. But with boys at least you can deal with them in certain ways.... If you know what I mean.

'What time do you reckon that the others will be back?' Louis asked me as he crawled out of the tent. I looked over from where I sat in one of the chairs. Camping chairs that we managed to bring with us.

'I don't know Louis. I think they found the coven.' I replied while sighing. I couldn't keep my mind from wondering to thoughts of Louis. The way his thin pink lips would meet with my plump pink ones.

'Harreehhh....' Louis whined. 'I'm hungry....'

I chuckled. He started to sound like Niall. Yeah, Niall is always hungry. I got up and headed towards Liam's tent. Where most of the food was stored.

'Louis what do you want to eat?' I called out as I sifted through the food items looking for something that would be nice to eat. I didn't realise that Louis had come up behind me because he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'You....' Louis whispered huskily in my ear. Sending a shiver down my spine. Louis startled me a little bit but I relaxed in his arms.

'L- Louis what are you doing?' My voice sounded as I stuttered out. Louis rested his head on my shoulder.

'Nothing....' Louis chuckled in my ear. I had come to face realisation that I was in love with my best friend. So I was going to man up and tell him. Liam, Niall and Zayn knew that I'm in love with my best friend. Taking a deep breathe. I pried Louis' arms from around my waist but then took them in my slightly larger hands. I didn't let out the low whine that was in my throat. I closed my eyes took a deep breathe before opening them, looking into Louis' greeny- blue eyes.

'Louis, I need to talk to you about something.' I said looking deep into his eyes. He just stared right back.

'Okay. What is it that you want to talk to me about?' Louis asked as he led me over to our shared tent so we could sit down and talk.

'Louis, what would you say if you had a friend that was in love with you?' I asked quietly. My head bowed down. Louis lifted my chin up by his pointing finger.

'I would be okay with it. Because if that said friend has the same feelings as what I do towards them.' Louis whispered as he leaned in closer to me. I watched as his eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes again. As if to ask for permission.

I closed the distance between us and kissed Louis right on his lips. His eyes fluttered closed. My hands went around his waist pulling him closer. His arms snaked around my neck. Louis ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. To which I teased him with that. But he decided to bite my bottom lip, I gasped. He slipped his tongue in. Our tongues started to battle for dominance. They tangled, danced and rubbed together. A few moments later, we pulled away gasping for breathe.

'Wow....' I whispered.

'Wow.... That was just wow....' Louis whispered. Our foreheads were resting together and our breathe was mingling in small pants.

'So.... Where does this leave us?' Louis asked quietly.

I didn't know where this could go. But I knew one thing. I'm in love with my best friend to whom I just kissed! I had a thoughtful expression on my face as I thought it over. Then I turned to Louis.