chapter 5 " never too late "

Yaaaaaay!! More than 100 readers😍 thank you so much for that, I wasn't expecting it 😊😊

I made this chapter as short as possible so you won't feel bord while reading 😋

Enjoy!

-----------------------

After Mia left both of John and Kate. They had a little conversation. Kate started it.

Kate said " Mia seems a good girl. Is she new here? " John nodded saying " yeah, she is".

John was looking at Mia while Kate was watching him. Kate felt that John is interested about Mia, or even more than that. Kate said with cheerful smile " it's been while .." John turned looking at his sister wondering "What?!"

Kate replied " since I've seen this face smiling to a girl .. " she paused for second then continued after taking breath in and out "Finally! .. Finally you can think of new girl in your life John."

John stayed quiet, saying nothing but watching Mia jumping .. Dancing .. Running .. Making mistakes while trying to do the right move, laughing..

Kate interrupted John's silence by calling his name. John realized that Kate is waiting for an answer for her suggestion, so John said " well, I still can't trust any girl here."

Kate blanked twice to say " but you told me that she is new here! .." john said quickly " SO! " Kate replied " so you can finally think of having a girl friend John ... John don't convince your self that you don't need one, all of us deserve to love and be loved. I can see it in your eyes, you already likes her and she us new here and I don't think that she'll be like the others, she's not effected by that girl's disease .. Give her chance .. Give your self chance .. It's been while John."

John took deep breath thinking of what Kate said, then he replied " look .. May be I like Mia because I felt that she is not like the others but I don't need a girl in my life now! " John looked serious and his voice was getting a bit higher when he said " and don't open this subject, I don't wanna discuss it again Kate."

By the time he finished, John took his eyes off Kate looking forward still wearing that angry face he wear it after that deep breath.

Kate didn't want to push him harder so she asked him to calm down.

------------------------

After two days at night, I was watching TV with Lisa when someone knocked the door.

Lisa looked at me waiting me to see who is it, but I didn't move. I feel too lazy to take a move tonight. So Lisa gave up saying "Okay.. Got it! Don't move that butt!!" So I giggled saying " thank you sis!" Lisa yelled at me "Shut Up!"

Lisa came back calling my name, telling me that the one who knocked the door wants me.

It seems that I have to move that butt in the end. But who It would be?! So I asked Lisa but she said that it's a girl says that she wans to talk to me.

When I opened the door, I was surprised, I didn't expect to see Kate!

I welcomed her. Then Kate asked me " can I come in? I want to talk to you if it's okay?". Now I'm really surprised. I'm wondering what is the thing that brings Kate here at night.

---------------------

What it would be the thing that Kate want Mia for?!

Share you thoughts by commenting and don't forget to vote 😊😊

Hope you like this chapter as well as the whole story 💗

See you soon lovely readers and followers♡♡♡♡