When you play with a boy/First word (request)

Freddy

"BEEP BEEP!" I heard my alarm go off, I groaned and sat up, "what time *Yawn* is it?" I said looking at the clock and pressing the snooze button "I have to... Pee" I sighed and walked over to Y/N's crib (since when did he get a crib?), I looked at her sweetly... But something was wrong... "Good morning Y/N"I said... I didn't hear any giggles "oh gosh no! She's dead!!! I'm a horrible father and husband! Wait... I don't have a wife... Aww" I remembered that I needed to pee "but what will I tell the others?! WHO WILL PAY FOR THE COFFIN RENT?!" I panicked and did a little girly meep and ran to the bathroom to pee...

You

As the small baby you are, you Crawl your way to one of the tables and find a baby in a high chair, you climb a chair and see a little baby boy in the chair, you wave your hand smiling, the boy waved back handing you a bottle of milk "aww my little baby made a friend" you looked up seeing the mom of the baby, you make your cute baby sounds and giggle "where's your parents?" The woman asks "pa...pa...papa!" You say clapping your hands (FREDDY WHERE ARE U ;-;) "okay. Where's your papa?" The woman asks "Papa! Papa! Papa!" You say joyously (its a real word.. I checked... Not really) the woman smiles and continues eating, you started doing baby languages to your play mate and hug him...

Freddy (again)

After I pee, I run outside finding my girl hugging another baby "ohh thank you! I thought you were dead.." I walk towards Y/N and find her hugging a boy "hey! Get your filthy cootie filled baby off my clean cootie-free princess!" I yell at the woman grabbing Y/N softly making sure not to hurt her "ugh! Your baby touched my son!" The woman said, I (literally) hissed at her walking away. When I reached the room I put Y/N on the bed "you almost gave me a heart attack..." I said "sowwy papa.." Wait what? "Pppflp... Say. That. Again." I said instantly turning on the recorder "sowwy papa... I pwomise to never do it again" I fainted...

~*~****~~~~~~~*****
Woop woop

Freddy: took long enough...

Sorry had school
And writers block

Chica: eeeeeeeiii! Cute!

I.k.r

Bonnie: who next?

Idk... Chica?

Foxy: *cute eyes* awesome lass...

Boi!

~******'~~~~~~~~*"*~*~