Coming To The Rescue

Roy's POV
Ed and Kaito have been gone way to long. I slowly walked away from the party, and began following the path they took. I landed myself in a huge corridor. I looked around, and decided to just look through the doors. So, one by one, the doors creaked open, and I took a peek inside. I groaned when I was done, and found nothing.

My worry about Edward's safety just keeps growing worse, and I have a feeling something bad happened. I suddenly heard a yelp, and knew who it was. I began running toward the direction of the sound, and came to a door. I stopped. It sounded like there was two people talking inside.

"Y-You bastard....!" That was definitely Ed.

"Good night Fullmetal~" was that....Kaito? Sounded like it. I slipped my ignition gloves on, and kicked the door open.

"Enough games now Governor." I suddenly stated. Ed had weakly lifted his head up, and when he saw me, relief was plastered all over his face. The only weird part was how glossy, and lifeless Ed's eyes were.

"Ah, Colonel! Come to join the fun?" He asked. I glared at him.

"I'll ask you once, or else you get burned to a crisp. What the hell did you do to my subordinate?" I demanded. He just looked at me.

"I don't know what your talking about." He replied stubbornly. I growled, and held my fingers, in a ready to snap position.

"I'll count to three." I stated. He didn't move.

"One." My tone was strong, and sharp.

"Two." My fingers got ready to snap.

"Three." Kaito did nothing, so I snapped. When I did, he moved to the opposite side of the flames. A rope suddenly caught my eye. I could trap him with it, and then wait until back up comes. I grabbed it, but hid it so that Kaito didn't see. Kaito went to kick, but I used my other hand, and punched where he was open.

The moment he was down, I wrapped the rope around him, trapping him.

"Take that." I stated. He just sighed.

"It seems my games of fun have ended." He whined. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I went towards Ed, and he looked like he was trying to push himself up. I quickly put his arm over my shoulder, and tried to help him stand.

"Edward.....what did he do to you...?" I asked. Ed just looked at me.

"T-Tempor-Temporary par-paralysis." He struggled to say. We tried to walk, but Ed fell over, and I quickly caught him.

"Ed!"