Its You .

I Opened The Door And What I Saw Literally Made My Glass Hit The Floor . "Hope You Know Your Sweeping That Up !" Za Yelled As He Sat In The a Recliner . I Was As Still As A Statue As My mind Was Still Processing What My Eyes Were Seeing .

"You Alive Over There ?" Za Asked . I Opened My Mouth To Respond But I Was In A Lost For Words . "Alexis , My Baby Girl Ive Missed You !" She Said As She Invited Herself In And Pulled Me Into A Hug .

I Hugged Back .. Barely . ''Mom !'' Za Yelled Ever So Excited . "Mom .." I Said In A Hushed Confused Tone . "Za , How You Been Baby Boy ?" She Asked Fascinatingly .

I Finally Pulled Myself Together And Walked Into The Kitchen As I Was Desperate To Escape The Room Of The Lady Who Slapped Me .

Last Time I Saw Her , Spoke To Her , Or Heard Her Voice Was When She Put Her Hands On Me By Slapping Me Hard As Hell And Shoved Me Into the Wall Like She Was Trying To Get Me To Go Through It .

I Heard Footsteps As I Was Looking In the Closet For The Dustpan . "I've Missed You Lexi ." She Said . "Oh really , Thats Why You Never Even Tried To Contact Me , Apologize To Me , Write Me Or Anything Right ? Oh Okay !" I Said Sarcastically .

"How Would I Write You If I didn't Know Where You went Alexis ?" She Snapped . These Excuses .. ''Oh , Where Else Could I Have Gone ?" I Said Back Almost Instantly .

She Shook Her Head . '' I Try Coming Down Here To Make Things Right , And This Is How You Act Towards Me .. Your Mother You Haven't Seen In Months ." "Okay , Go Bond With Your Son Who You Haven't Seen In A Year ! Someone Who Enjoys Your Presence." Yeah .. I Know That was Harsh And I Basically Regretted It The Second It Came Out Of My Mouth .

I Looked At Her And Her Eyes Were Getting Watery As She Bit The Inside Of Her Cheek . I Sighed And Walked Over To Her . ''I'm Sorry Mom , You Know I Hold Grudges .. But I Didn't Mean What I Just said . I Love You , I Do ." I Reassured Her As I Hugged Her Tightly .

I've Gotta Admit It Feels Great To Have Her With Us .. I've Noticed I Dont Really Talk About My Dad .. He Doesn't Do Much Or Interact With Us Much . He'll Talk With Me , Za , And Grandma.. Have A Few Laughs , Go To Work , Go To Sleep , Then Do It All Over Again .

"I Think You Need To Talk ." I Said As I Looked My Mom In Her Eyes . "Talk To Who ?" She Asked . I Titled My Her At Her And She Sighed . "I Know , Part Of The Reason I Came Down Here Was To Fix Things Between Me And Your Dad , I Need My Family Back . All Three Of You ." She Said Sincerely .

That Made Me Grow The Biggest Smile . Then I Noticed Her Hand . "You Still wear The Ring ?" I Asked . She Nodded As She Admired The Ring As If She Was Reminiscing The Moment It Was Given To Her .

"So Does Dad .. You Guys Really Can Fix This ." I Said Giving Hope To Her And Our Family . But Thats When It Hit Me . When Things Are Fixed And We Move Back .. I'll Be Leaving Eric And Diggy . He Lives Here And Diggy's On A Year Tour . Nothing Can Ever Go Smoothly For Me .