Trust Me , Dont Hurt Me .

In Walked Za , Ive Never Been So Happy To See Him . "Hello Mr.Rodriguez Any Reason Your In My Classroom ?" She Asked With An Attitude . "To Get My Sister ." He Said . "Well Unfortunately Your Sister Is Staying Here And Finishing Her Assignment That She Failed To Turn In . "like Hell I Am ." I Spoke Grabbing My Backpack Heading Towards The Door . "Miss.Rodriguez!" Mrs.Johnson Spoke . "What On earth Has Gotten Into You?" She Asked Like I Went All devil On Her Or Something . I Turned To Her . "Look , I Told You I turned That Assignment In Which I did . Even If I Didn't I Always Turn My Homework In , I'm A Straight A Student And Theres No Reason I should've Been Held In Here For Detention And Having To Call My Mom . Either Way It Goes I Found My Paper I Showed You It Was Mines You Wanna Think It's Emily's The Girl Who Constantly Fails To Turn In Her Homework Or Study For Test , Then Thats On You But I'll Be Damned If I Stay Here Redoing An Assignment That I Stayed Up Until 1:00 In The Morning To Do ." I Snapped Walking Out Of The Classroom. Running After Me Was Za . "Lexi , You Can't Talk To Teachers Like That ." He Said . "Well It's To Late I Already Did , can We Just Go Now ?" I Asked Annoyed By Mrs.Johnson's Lack Of Knowing When Someone Is Telling The Truth . "Yeah , Come On ." He Said . I Can Tell He Knew I Was Heated . so He Just Left Me Alone .

We Got To The House . When We Walked In There Was Mom And Dad Ready To Go Off On Me . "Alexis , We Got A Call From Your School . You Were In Detention !" My Dad Began To Yell . "It Was One Detention And It Was For A Stupid Reason . " I Said Calmly . My Head Was Pounding And Them Yelling Would Make Me Explode . "A Stupid Reason ? Detention Is Serious !" He Yelled . if He'd Let Me Get A Word In . My Mom Came In Hanging Up The Phone . "So You tried To Take Credit For Someone Elses Homework?" She Said Her Eyes Showing Her Anger And Disappointment . "No , I Tried To Take Credit For MY Homework ." I Spoke Getting More Annoyed Then Ever . "Why Would Mrs.Johnson Call And Say That Then!?" my Mom Yelled . "Because She Doesn't Know How The Difference Between Lies And The Truth . " I Said Trying To Keep My Calm So They Dont Claim That I Have A "Smart Mouth" . "And You !" She Yelled Switching Her Gaze To Za . "Your Math Teacher Called . said You Were Cheating And Texting During A Test Today!" She Yelled Even Louder . "I Wasn't Cheating Or Texting She Just Looked At The Wrong Moment ." He Said As Calm As I Was Speaking . "Wrong Moment ? Misunderstanding ? I Dont Know What To Do With You Two . we Give You Privileges . Making A Deal That You can Do Certain Things As Long As You Keep Your Grades Up And Thats Exactly What You Dont Do . So How About this . No Tv , No Cellphones , no computer , no Electronics period . No Going Outside This House . school and Back !" He Yelled .

"What ? why ? " I Began Raising My Voice . "Who You Yellin At!?" My Mom Yelled . "You won't Even Let Us Explain !" I Yelled Trying To Get Them To Listen . "Explanation You Guys Got Caught In Uour Lies And Your Trying To Cover Up ." My Dad Spoke . "Wow , Who's Parents Are You Guys ? Cause You Sure As Hell Dont Act Like Ours ." Za Snapped Walking Up The Stairs And I Followed Right Behind Him . I Followed Him Into His Room Locking The Door Incase The Tried Coming Up Here . I Sat On The Bean Bag Chair In his Room . "We Might As Well Not Try To Explain , They're Impossible ." I Said Laying Back . He Chuckled . "I Know , But Honestly They Trip Over The littlest Crap Ever ." He Said Laying Down On His Bed . "Why Do They Want Us To Be So Perfect ?" I Asked . "They Want Us To Be Everything They're not ?" he Suggested . "Well , They Need Not To Trip Over stuff ." I Said . They Started Banging On Za's Door . "Open This Door , NOW !" They Both Yelled In Anger . me And Za Exchanged Glances And Rolled Our Eyes .

I sighed In Annoyance Once I Realized They'd Stay There All Night and Day If The Had To . I Finally Got Up Unlocking An Opening The Door . My Mom Snatched My Phone Off The Bean Bag Chair . My Dad Snatched Za's Phone Out Of His Hands As He Was Typing . "That's Messed Up Can't You Let Him Finish Texting Whoever He Was Texting ?" I Asked . "No , Can't You Go Wash That Dye Mess Out Of Your Hair !?" My Dad Yelled . I Flinched At The Sound Of His Loud Voice So Close To My Ear . "If You Dont Get Your Grades Together You'll Be Nothing , A Worthless Nothing . Nobody Will Want I Might Not Even Want To Claim you . And I certainly will not claim you if that dye stays in your hair !" My Dad Barked . Tears Began Forming In My Eyes . my Own Dad Calling Me A Worthless Nothing ? Saying He Wouldn't Claim Me Then And He Barely Claims Me Now ? Tears Began Rolling Down My Cheeks . "You Know , Sometimes Parents Make You feel Like Trash And They Dont Even Realize it . " I Said As Tears Flowed Down My Cheeks Like A River . I Looked At My Mom . I Saw It In Her Eyes That She knew My Dad Took It To far but she didn't say anything . I Shook My Head And Walked Out The Room Going Into The bathroom Locking The Door .