Times Passed .

2 Months Later

Honestly I Can't Believe Nobody Has Found Me Yet . Are They Even Looking ? They Probably Haven't Even Noticed I'm Gone . I Can Tell I'm Gaining His Trust . I Never Try To Leave And Sometimes I Clean And Cook Meals And We Eat Together And Watch Tv Together . But He Always Makes Me Go Back to The Basement Where He Latches It Locked . The Nights Were Rough , I Was Sleeping On The Cold Ground Until He bought Me A blow Up Mattress . Does He Honestly Think I Haven't Been Trying To Break Out Of Here Each Day Once He Left ? He's Out Of His Damn Mind .

I Hear Him Coming Down Here . Time To Roll Over And Pretend To Be Asleep . I Rolled Over Curled Up On The Mattress With The Blanket . I Heard Him Come Down The Stairs And I Felt Him Watching Me . Then He Walked Back Up The Stairs And Shut The Door . I Waited Until I Heard The Sound Of His Loud Truck Pull Off And I Immediately Lifted Up . I Ran Up The Stairs And Began To Kick The Door . I Managed Bust It Open With One Last Kick . I Was Shocked I Ran Back Down The Stairs And Grabbed The Clothes I Came Here In . Yeah He Was Actually Buying Me A Few Different Outfits And It Was My Job To Wash Them And Take A Shower With Him Standing In The Bathroom . I Had To Dry Off In The Shower Get Dressed In The Shower And It Was Just A Headache Cause He Thought Id Try And Escape Right Away . Well I Learned The Longer You Wait To Escape The Least They'll Expect You To .

I Ran Up The Stairs Unlocked The Front Door And Began Running . I Hadn't Been outside Since The Day He Took Me . 2 Whole Months . I Haven't Seen Diggy . I Haven't Seen The School . I Haven't Seen My Friends . And I Haven't Seen My Family . They Probably All Think I'm Dead .

I Was Running As Fast As I Could . My Wrist Was Sore And Bruised Because I Had To Sleep With One Attached To The Pole . It Didn't Stop Me From Running . I Ran Blocks And Blocks Until I Finally Reached My Street . The It Hit Me . I'm Actually Free .