Aarons Promise

Aphmau's P.O.V

We were watching fairy tail. I layed down on the floor with tons of blankets and aaron layed next to me. I swear if kawaii chan saw us even okasis could here her squeels...

I laughed when gray and natsu fought then acted like best buds whenever erza came around.

Aphmau: you know.. You remind me of gray. A LOT

Aaron: haha why? Because i have ice magics or because I never wear a shirt?

Aphmau: both

Aaron: haha

Aphmau: i now know what to do whenever you lose your memory

Aaron: kiss me?

Aphmau: yup, that works so far

Aaron: hopefully it works forever

Aphmau: according to cadenza the power of aarmau is the hero in every problem we get our selves into

Aaron: guess shes right

I smiled. We continued to watch FairyTail. Everything was fine until i heard that voice... Not my moms.. Not the dragons... His..

Aphmau

???

Your only gonna hurt him athena

W-what the..

Your just hurting your friends. Your not saving them. Were gonna come for you. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day. Maybe a year from now. You'll never know.. Maybe even right now

STOP! HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO ME! KNOCK IT OFF

You know its true athena. Dont fight it. Im warning you. Run away from them. Your just putting them in danger

WHO ARE YOU! YOUR WORKING WITH MY "FATHER" ARENT YOU!

Muahaha you'll never know...

***

What the... What if there right... What if im putting them in danger instead of helping them.. I know i said that before but.. Its all starting to sink in...

I need to go.. I can't stay.. I cant be selfish.. I need to protect my friends..

By leaving.

Aaron fell asleep. I kissed his cheek then stood up. I turned off the tv and grabbed my bag then slowly opened the door locking it behind me making sure sam and jack dont sneak up on me.

I walked to my house. I opened the door. Liam malachi and levin are all asleep in there rooms so I quietly went up the stairs and in my room.

I packed my stuff then walked inside levins room. I gave him a kiss goodbye making sure not to wake him. I did the same with liam and malachi.

I left a note on the counter. Then headed off into the night.

I walked inside the forest. It was freezing so i put on my jacket and decided to make a fire.

I used my fire magics and created a fire. I set up my sleeping bag then laid down.

I remembered all the fun times we had... With me and aaron.. Kawaii chan and katelyn.. Cadenza and lucinda.. MAX AND SKY. Everyone..

I laughed at some of the recent memories. The time I tripped trying to run away from max and zane. Then everyone falling into one big pile with a heavy fat zane on top..

I never removed that picture off of Instagram. To funny.

I never wanted that day to end. I never wanted to leave but its for them.. I cant be selfish...