Chapter 14-First Crush

(A/N) Hey hey hey, how my peeps doing
Coming at you LIVE from.....my couch
Ok imma stop being stupid and just start the chapter already Cus AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR MY BS😂😂😂😂

You were in the living room with Mikey watching this romantic movie that he seemed to be enjoying a lot, which was weird since Mikey had the mind of a 8 year old and couldn't stand romance what so ever. There was a scene in the movie were the two main characters found out that they had loved each other for years and started to make out. You started getting this weird feeling in your stomach and couldn't keep your eyes off the screen. Donnie came from his lab and decided to sit down with you guys and relax.
"What you guys watching," Donnie interrupted causing you to snap out of your little trance.
"Oh this weird romantic movie, it's pretty lame," You said trying to act as cool as possible.
"Lame huh, seemed like just a minute ago you couldn't keep your eyes off the screen," Donnie said with a smirk.
"I hate you, you know that," You eyed him.
"Love ya too little sis," Donnie said with a cheesy grin, lifting up his glasses in the process with his index finger.
"I'm not little,"You whispered to yourself.
"SHHHHHH," Mikey hushed both of you."I'm trying to listen," He continued.
Donnie just gave him a weird look and whispered to you
"What's up with him,"
You just shrugged and walked to the dojo where you found Leo meditating and Raph going bench presses. You walked inside and told them that you were going topside to get some fresh air.
"Wait alone," Leo asked worried making Raph put the barbel back in place and sit up on the bench grabbing a rag to wipe the sweat off his face.
"Yeah, I'll be fine," You said rolling your eyes.
"Ok," Leo said hesitantly."Just be careful,"
"I will don't worry you big goof," You teased as you walked out.
Once you were completely out of the room Leo looked at Raph.
"Follow her," He ordered Raph.
Raph just nodded and caught up to you and the both of you ran through the sewers at ninja speed. When you finally got to the manhole Raph lifted it up for you and before you went to climb the ladder he grabbed your shoulder and told you to "Be careful ok , I don't want you getting hurt again."
"I'll be fine, I promise." You ashored him then climbing up the ladder and vanishing into the night.
Raph soon followed after you without you noticing. You were hoping from building to building, even thought you could just walk on the sidewalk because you weren't a mutant like you brothers but you were never good with being around people, nevertheless talking to other human. You stopped by the edge of a building and just took a deep breath of the cool New York air and just stared at the traffic and flashing lights down bellow you. Until you saw a boy walking with his parents, he seemed to be about the same age as you with brown spiky hair, hazel eyes, and pretty tall for his age. You couldn't stop staring at him, he was just sooooo cute. You felt a gush of air hit your back and you turned quickly and took out your Kama's in a battle stance. You saw to golden eyes stare back at you in the darkness, and soon Raph walked in line of sight.
"Oh god Raph you scared the cheese out of me," You said putting back you Kama's in your holster.
"Cheese?" He questioned lifting an eyebrow.
"Shut up,"You glared.
"Whatcha staring at," he said walking to your side.
"Nothing," You said nervously.
He gave you a suspicious look and looked down over the building and noticed and spiky haired boy sitting on a bench with his parents.
"Were you staring at that kids over there," Raph chuckled a little.
"No," you started to blush.
"Oh my god you so were," He had a giant grin on his face.
"No, no I wasn't," You started to panic.
"Awww my baby sis has a little crush," He elbowed you. "Oh I got to tell the others," Raph laughed.
"No please don't," You begged.
"Are you kidding me (y/n) how could I not," he said with emphasis.
"Please I'll do anything," you insisted.
"No you won't," he said seriously.
"O-ok you're right but," you were cut off.
"But what," He took a step closer to you.
You were about to say something until Raph sprinted back to the lair.
"RAPH NO," you yelled.
"Catch me if you can kiddo," He teased.
You glanced back at the boy who was going into an apartment building which was probably where he lived, you took note of the street and raced to catch up to Raph.
"HEY WAIT UP," You yelled after him.

(A/N) Ok FINALLY done, well this was a twist in the story line😂😂😂
Hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you have a wonderful Day/Night
Baiiiiiiii xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox💋❣❣❣❣❣💋