Kid N Play

Enjoy 😘

9 months later

Camryn Pov

" It's been 9 months of pure happiness and guess what, we finished testing so now it's time to get ready for prom which is what me and my best fran' Jae doing right now, it's May "

" Me and Trey,  well we're definitely in a relationship and he said he loves me, well he tells me everyday and I say it back every time cause' that's my baby and I love what we have, he's actually my date tonight "

" I mean who else', I love him "

" Jae and Dre, well they still the bestest of friends but they gon' be all caked up at prom anyways, those two give me life cause' they always so happy around each other and I know they both feel some type of way bout that, it's they business but my best friend happiness is my business "

" I haven't heard from Cierra and she moved in with Keith and his parents I guess starting a new life with them, mommy and daddy still hurting about it but they're determined to get their daughter back, that's still they child and if they just leave her there it's like they giving up on her "

" Aren't parents not supposed to give up on they kids no matter what and that's in general  "

" I can care less what happens to you know who and with you know who "

" Anyways my birth certificate is hung up on my wall turns out it's been hidden in my parents room all this time and they was keeping it from me until I was ready to know the full truth "

" They saved me and took me in as their own, they handed me the last name and took me to the adoption building to make it official, I was born as Jada Kali Grove but that's not my name, my name is Camryn Sarcano and I'm not changing it just because I was born a different one "

" I asked them about my parents but they told me they never met them and they think both my parents but my biological mom for sure died the night they caught me from the two story window "

" I never knew my biological mommy and daddy and ion' care what their situation was, it had nothing to do with me and I love them regardless because without them I wouldn't be here living life, I love them both so much for that "

" I love you mommy, daddy, rest in peace and thank you for letting me have a great life cause' that's all its been so far, great, despite what I been through, I love my life, I love my friends, I love my boyfriend, I love where I live ATL, I love everybody that ever did anything good for me, I love you too snowflakes and supporters, yep' saved the best for last "

" I love you too Tyra, no hard feelings I didn't save you for last "

Tyra: U good love

" Well then it's settled, I'mma' let life continue to take me places but I ain't going no where to miss out on it, believe that "

-

Camryn Outfit