8 Years Later

Camryn at the top

Enjoy 😘

September

Camryn Pov

" I'm 13 going on 14 now and I attend Cross Keys middle school along with my 3 best friends Sonjae Crews, Trey Mercer, and DeAndre Maxmill, he likes my brother and we get along great "

" Ok I'mma just be straight with you'll, it's the beginning of senior year in middle school and I want Trey to be mine, we real close and he knows I like him but he playing but it's ok, if he don't stop playing then I can easily find someone else' to be my date to 8th grade prom at the end of the
year "

" I miss my big sister Cierra, she's a high school senior this year and she keeps talking bout' how much she wants to go to college in South Carolina so she doesn't have to deal with me no more but the truth is she's never around long egnough to deal with me, we not close like we used to be, not even a lil' bit' "

" Ever since I gained me 3 best friends back in elementary she's drifted away from me, I think she hates me because she feels like I replaced her with Sonjae but that's not true, I tried my best to include her but she was always a no go so I was like fuck it, there were times I tried spending all weekend with her but she pushed me away being a bitch and gaining friends of her own, maybe we just pushed each other away but hopefully someday we can be sisters again "

" The only thing is, I don't recall ever doing anything wrong "

" Oh' well "

Sonjae Pov

" Me and Cam real close, we each others main but the only reason why I never considered her my sister is because she already has one and I'm not tryna' take nobody place, I knew my place and still remain in it but how come Cierra always has a problem with me if I never did nothing to the girl to begin with, she admitted once that I was tryna' take her little sister from her which was never the case, me and Cam are best friends what's wrong with that, let's just say the jealousy is real "

" Other then that me and DeAndre are close, we not together cause' my mom don't want me dating but I'm ok with it, I'm a lil' too young for all that serious relationship stuff but that doesn't stop me and DeAndre being best friends, as long as we ain't doing nothing we not supposed to then we innocent, life is good for me "