~ Rules ~

"Quest for Magic" is an immersive roleplay, going in-depth to provide a rewarding, challenging, and creative experience in a world of magic. Starting as an apprentice, you will need to pay close attention as your make fate-changing decesions and learn everything that will keep you alive.

For such a thing to exist, there needs to be rules.

1. During this roleplay, you will mainly be able to write without any restrictions - However, there will be times when you will be required to wait for a reply from this account, to keep realism and opportunity. The instances are:

- When talking to anyone who isn't a roleplayed character. This is important, to keep track of your spends, for information about the world, and for important events which will spice up the roleplay. Someone you communicate with might have seen something, be hiding secrets, or need help.
This may seem like a tedious idea, but a mix of the two is best.

- Exploration. The main aspect of this roleplay is going to be Action Time, which can be performed at any time to introduce an event - a potential quest, enemy, or even life-changing event. Both minor and extreme. Each character will get two Action Points every real day. To use one, tag this account with (Action) and wait for a reply. You can save these points, or use them. They will be vital to the flow of the role play.

// Warning - Over use of these points may just get you killed //

> Facing enemies. Whilst coming face-face with most monsters, the outcome depends on your imagination. The more deadly and dangerous foes, on the other hand, will be played by this account. To distinguish what these are, when they are discovered,
/ Boss / will appear above the description.

2. You should never control another character, including a boss. Realistically taking in your situation, write the action and allow them to write the outcome. For example, write that your character launched a fireball and let them decide if it hit.

To stop characters from thinking they're gods, it's really important you use your imsgination to see a realistic outcome. Take into consideration things, like how powerful they are, or your surroundings and weather.

3. No swearing or sexual content.

4. Write in third person, using your best grammar, punctiation and description. No text talk.

5. It is possible for your character to die. Either through your own decesion, because that was the realistic outcome, or through this accounts when facing a boss. This is a little harsh, I agree. But it keeps everything serious and real. You'll thing twice before fighting, put more effort into learning.

6. The more time and effort you put in, the more you will get out. Really get into the mind of your character, and learn, learn, learn.

7. This is an a futuristic fantasy world. As if set in the medieval times, but with some places owning technology. Much like Final Fantasy or Enchanted Arms.

For people who have never role played like this, these rules may be confusing. With time and practice, I'm sure you will come to grips with them and be able to enjoy this roleplay!

8. You must travel to get to the different locations. Locations marked #  # rather than ~ ~ can only be discovered through using action points in the right place, although rare to find, If you've found a specific place, you can take someone there who hasn't discovered it.

The bigger these locations are, the longer it should take you to get through.

Any questions about them, don't hesitate to ask below - so everyone can see the answer.

# A disclaimer that none of the artwork used belongs to me. They are only included to give visuals to the characters taking part.