He Realizes He Likes You

Luke : You were both 13 and he was helping you with your house chores, Luke had a feeling your mum was going to be free soon, maybe the Hutt's would lose a bet and she would finally be allowed home. You finished cleaning around the house and Luke dragged you outside, when he turned round to look at something in the distance you grabbed a stick and pointed it at him "Grab your weapon my Jedi foe." You said as he turned round and laughed, grabbing another stick. Both of you were in a heated Jedi battle, until he won by cornering you and chopping your head off with his 'lightsaber' you both fell to fits of giggles on the floor. You grabbed Luke's hand, making your way to a secret place, causing Luke's heart to flutter. You got to the back of your house and started climbing, letting go of his hand and sat on the roof. You laid back and motioned for Luke to lay next to you. You stared up at the sky as he laid down, looking at the side of your face longingly. In that moment he realized he liked you, but he could never tell you he had a major crush on you, after all you were his best friend, imagine your reaction! You'd just laugh at him, with your adorable laugh, your cute smile and the beautiful features on your face that he could notice for a mile.

Han : It was pretty obvious Han found you absolutely gorgeous, even Jar Jar Binks could see that. Han, being the stud he was, found you appealing but he never knew how much he really liked you. You were flying the Millennium Falcon one day, excitement on your face as you felt free, he stared at you with a grin on his face as his legs were crossed and feet on a panel and his hands behind his head. It hit him like a tonne of bricks really, he was just thinking about your beauty when he lead on to thinking about how much of an amazing person you are and how much he appreciated you. If a crush was a disease, he'd be dead. His eyes widened as he almost fell off the chair but stopped himself. "You okay there hot-shot?" You said as he settled himself. "Ahaha yeah, just deep in thought." He replied. "What you thinking about?" You said as Chewie made a rawr and Han said "Shut up Chewie! Just about how I'm going to pay Jabba back ahaha." He said turning red slightly. If only he could tell you.

Anakin : He liked you from the moment he saw you, at 10 years old. You'd become a Jedi trainee, under Master Yoda. You hardly ever saw each other but when you did, you had the most fun, until Obi told you both off. He was never nervous to tell you how beautiful you looked or show any affection at all, he was quite the confident one. You blushed whenever he did so but knew when to tell him off as it went against the Jedi code. You were coming out of training when Anakin saw you and smiled, knowing his true feelings towards you, he'd tell you when the time was right, when you were both masters even though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't hide his feelings for too long.

Obi-Wan : From the moment he entered the room and laid his eyes on you, he always found you beautiful and when you beat him, he found your power and intelligence the most amazing thing. He thought you were a remarkable person and years had past when you had become good friends, especially when you hardly saw each other. The both of you were sent on a mission with your masters to Tatooine and during the mission you had to fight off some very annoying droids, your life being at risk and he realized his crush on you. He ran to you, helping you fight them off, you looked over at him with a grin, which he happily returned. He had a huge crush on you but knew you'd never like him back. He also knew not to tell you as it broke the Jedi code, which he knew strongly not to do.