She tosses a set of keys to me, and Cecilia, both of us catching them. "Your cars are nice, don't want them to get ruined." She elaborates, gesturing to my car, and the one next to it. "It will probably get shot to hell at the race, so take those." She adds, gesturing to the two cars she gave us keys to.

My keys went to a Bugatti Vyron super sport, a 2011, in black. Cecilia's went to a red Cadillac CTS- V. I don't know why she gave Cece a four door, but Cecilia just nodded, like she knew what was going on. "Wait whose cars are these?" I ask, though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

               "Eisuke's

"Eisuke's." Felicia answers, smirking slightly as she shrugs.

"Does he know we're taking them?" Kenshi asks, glancing at her.

"Na. Details... Besides, not like he can't afford new ones if they get trashed. Figure it's better than having your own get shot at. Not like the asshole doesn't have a whole garage full of cars anyway." She says, smiling.

I snort. "True. He's got plenty anyway. Rich bastard." I add, as I head to the Bugatti with Kenshi. Cecilia and Boss head to their car as well, as Felicia jumps in the van Riki was driving.

                We pull out of the garage, following the two vans as we go. "How's work been?" Kenshi asks randomly as I navigate the streets.

                  "The hospital has been good. Can be a little sad sometimes. LRN has been the same. Though you and everyone else knows that, seeing as how most of you are there often." I answer simply.

                  I worked at LRN first, right after I first moved to Japan. I was originally from the U.S, California. I moved to Japan later after my mother's death. She died when I was twenty, in a car accident. A drunk driver hit us head on, and while I had a broken leg, she died. The hospital bills kept piling up, and though I went to school and was becoming an RN, I needed another job to help pay the bills.

               "Yea I could see that. You really like working there with all the kids, I'm sure it's hard to not get attached..." Kenshi trails off, and I nod.