accidental loss

Tooths POVI was sorting threw memories and I found one very strange one

Tooths POV
I was sorting threw memories and I found one very strange one.
It was labled 'y/n's memories' I gasped and ran/flew to jack "Jack! Jack!" I yelled. He jumped and leaned on his staff. "What is it tooth?" He asked eyebrow raised. "Look at this" i said as I showed him the child's memory. He gasped. "And if I recall one of my fairies picked up a tooth from the spot you found the girl." I said and showed him it he touched the spot of it and he was looking threw it.
Jacks POV
~the memories~
"MOMMY DADDY!" The little girl screamed the parnets were burning to death. In each other's enbrace. The touched the girls cheek saying they loved her. The girl grabbed a hose and did her best to put out the grow flames. The parents died. She pushed them out and rushed in. She saved her cat and then held her younger siblings but a pillar was falling. She tossed them away at the last second crying saying she loved them. Then she looked up and closed her eyes. The pillar fell on her and the fire burned the girls body. And that was the last of the girl.
~end of memories~
Still jacks POV
I gasped "TOOTH! She died saving her mother father cat and her brother and sister!" I yelled. She nodded tears going down her face. She wiped them off and gently grabbed it.

No one's POV
But they didn't know a certain girl was listening...

Time skip if LAZINESS!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😮😮😮😮😱😱😱😱😝😝😝😝😎😎😎

Still no one's pov
The (h/c) head girl sprouted from the ground and grabbed her memory vile and ran out. Looking to make sure it was hers yep it was. And ran to jacks room. Got in her crib and pressed the button.

She cried. She wailed. She screamed. And all the guardians were beside her in one second. Sandy was peting her hair and letting her cry on him. Santa was giving her cookies and milk. Tooth pointed out her memory file was right there. They all understood. She saw what happened. Bunny was giving her a golden egg. But it was a music box. So when you opened it. It would play beautiful soothing music. And tooth gave her a feather. As a good luck charm. And Sandy gave her a dream catcher. And Jack gave her a never melting snow ball. (For pranks of course). They all stood there soothing her till she fell asleep. Bunny opened the egg. And y/n fell into a peaceful sleep. Then Jack looked at her. "I have an idea.." He whispered. And made a frozen necklace with a cat on it. And gave it to the others to paint and turn to metal.
Santa gave it color of white and the cat f/c. And made it metal but gave it a cold touch. Tooth put in bits of happy memories in it. And bunny put in paint of egg's. And Sandy put a spell of when she wore it she would always have good dreams. And man in the moon gave her a blessing.

Jack placed the necklace on y/n's neck. And it glew bright and then it wouldn't come off. So they knew. It was her key....

Hope you all enjoyed!!!! It took me two days to plan ;-;