Fears

A/N this continues with last chapter posted so if you haven't read that one read it so it makes more sense thanks!
============================

~Recap~
°stella reveals to leila that she can turn into a tattoo on Leila's left shoulder.
° leila was just going to show her friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stella's p.o.v.
But just as leila was about to find them to tell them, she disappeared vanished, from thin air. My heart beats skyrocketed as I panicked; my eyes darting around for any sight of her.

Eventually, I started to calm down. Thinking that she should be safe under her mother's watchful gaze. She'll be all right....
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Kenneth's p.o.v.
I'm exploring my part of the cave when I suddenly disapear and appear with Leila at my side.
"Whats going on?" I asked her in confusion. "I don't know." was all she replied before we appear in a battle field with just leila, skylar, maxwell, and kesia fighting against Valentina. Then suddenly, I saw valentina force a knife through everybody's hearts using her powers. I screamed as I saw every one drop dead.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Leila's p.o.v.
I appeared in an empty room with only a door and a table with Kenneth strapped to it along with some wires connected to his body.

Suddenly, he started shaking and screaming. I looked around the room to only find a small computer or tv-like screen showing me what was happening in kenneth's head. I broke down after what I saw in the screen. Everybody but kenneth was dead on the ground. All with a bloody wound in the area where the heart should be. I was about to curl up into a ball when I suddenly realized that it wasn't real.
Quickly, I shook him and he woke up in a cold sweat. "What happened?" he asked. "You were connected to machine that would simulate what I'm guessing is your worst fear?" I questioned. "Yes. Yes it is."
I sighed in relief before I heard a scream from outside the door of our room.
Quickly, I dragged kenneth with me off the table as I ran out of the room to find the source of the scream. I came to a door much like the one me and kenneth came out of.
Without thinking, I open the door and find skylar in the same state as kenneth was. A small tv also showing her fear which in this case was the feeling of being trapped.
------------------------------------------------------
Skylar's p.o.v.
Confused, I found myself in the sky among the clouds just like the room I was exploring. Only this one had a more realistic and scary feel to it.
So like being the person I am I tryed flying away using my wind powers. But I felt a tug at my waist. Confused I looked down. And instead of seeing something binding it I saw nothing.
But then I felt the same thing binding my ankles and wrists preventing me from just flying away. Slowly the invisible ropes pulled me down as I started to panick.
The ropes led me down to a giant birdcage. But instead of seeing a bird already trapped in the ginormous cage, I was the bird being trapped in the cage.
With a final click the door to the cage locked shut with me inside. I ran to the door as I frantically tried to open it in a fast manner.
Suddenly, I had the feeling as I was being shook. I woke up in a bland room with kenneth and leila by my side.
But before I could say anything on the matter, I heard kesia scream as I was dragged out of the room into another room similar to the one I was recently in with kesia attached to wires and a small tv screen showing what appeared to be her fear.
____________________________________
Kesia's p.o.v.
I appeared in a forrest much different from the one I was exploring. When suddenly, I felt a tug in my gut. Slowly, everything around was dying. And when asking why, the plants simply responded that I was the one who caused it. Immediately, I broke down and sobbed as I was surrounded in a circle of death.
Suddenly, I woke confused with everyone but maxwell staring at me in concern before they dragged me along with them into another room that was similar to my own but instead of me being strapped to the table, maxwell was strapped to the table gasping in agony. I gasped. Next to him was a tv-like screen showing him "drowning".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maxwell's p.o.v.
   I appeared in a forrest which was weird since just a second ago, I was in a small cove. Anyways, I started to walk further into the forrest. Dumb I know, but I was curious.
  After a few minutes of walking I appear in front of a lake. Suddenly, I felt a force push me into the lake. I fell in with a giant splash.
   While trying to get out of the lake though I felt as if I was being pulled down. I look down and see that the water has been formed into multiple hands (a/n like the one in h2o but smaller and more.) pulling, me down.
  After a few minutes of trying to fight off the hands, I gave up in exhaustion and the hands pulled me in.
  Apparently, the lake was deeper them I thought as I was dragged in deeper and deeper. Slowly but surely, I began to choke. Wait but can't I breathe underwater? Apparently not. I stuggle against the hand's restraints as I continued to choke and drown in the water.
  Suddenly, I gasped as I was woken up by all of my friends around me.
  "What happened?" I asked. We all stared at leila for an anwser.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Leila's p.o.v.
  "What happened was that you were all transported to a room where you were connected to a machine that apparently shows your worst fear." I anwsered. I gasped. How did I know that?
  But before I could find out I was transported into a bland almost colorless, field. (A/N imagine the field where tris was attacked by crows from the movie divergent.)
  Immediately, I was attacked by crows. Each crow represented one of my friends in the group who had "died". They were all attacking me as revenge for betraying them and killing them in the process. I collapsed in pain from not the crows but from my sadness.
  Suddenly, I was awoken with the whole group in front of me. Each face strickened with utter shock.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
3rd person p.o.v.
  The whole group was in great shock at Leila's greatest fear. And that's saying something since they've been through so much together.
  But before anyone could speak or even move for that matter, they all were teleported to a galaxy-like room. There appeared a beautiful lady with silver eyes and raven-black hair...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating recently. Between family, music summer camp, and writing in the other book. I have not found time to write. So here's a long chapter.

IMPORTANT!!! With the schedule I have, I might only update once a month. Its the only way I can work.

Any who, hope you understand. And bye!
~ Krystal