secrets are revealed

(leila's p.o.v.)
(Pic of the elementals above use elemental chracters chapter if comfuse on who is who.) ; )
I woke up with a gasp. There were four strangers in the room staring at me as if I had grown two heads. Immediately, one of them told a nurse to call for my brother. Apparently, they somehow know my brother.
In a instant, sam came into my room with joy splattered across his face as if it were paint.
" Leila! I'm so happy that you're awake!"
Well I wondered how long has it been? And as if he had read my mind ( which he probably did.) he anwsered.
"Its been ten whole months without me seeing your eyes, having a person to talk to, and just having you be there for me. I missed you so much! I don't know what i would do if you died!"
"Whoa okay there brother. Your starting to sound like your my mate or something! I mean I kinda understand how tou feel as a brother but whoa okay?"
" okay."
"Moving on to why there are four people that I don't know in this room?"
"Yeah about that, just today when you were still in a coma, they appeared on our territory asking for you so the alpha took them to his office and I had a little talk with them and-"
"We need to have a meeting with you sam, leila, your parents, and the alpha. This is super inportant." a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes said.
"Okay" that was all my brother said before saying to me that all would be answered in time........
Finally after fifteen minutes, everybody was here in the alphas office waiting for the meeting to start. To be quite honest it was a little awkward due to silence until that same boy with the blonde hair and brown eyes stood up and annouced.
"Hello everybody my name is Kenneth if you don't know already. Me and my friends here are elementals meaning we each control a element. In total there are five elements. Apparently, we were missing one and on the look for it for that person is the true leader of our group. And I'm happy to say that we can finally bring the journey of finding it to an end since we have found her."
I was confused at what Kenneth was implying.When suddenly, sam asked me.
" leila why don't we go outside and talk?"
"Okay." I replied................
After walking for a while, sam finally explained to me what i was confused with.
" leila you aren't actully really me biological sister." wait what!?
" what are you talking about sam? I though I was."
" no you were found one night while dad was on patrol. You were only three weeks old. And he decided to keep and adopt you of course with the alpha's permission. And ever since you were part of our family. Now because you were found we didnt know much about you and your parents infact we still don't know. We were infact so curious that we checked the blood test results of every werewolf we could grasp." he chuckled at the thought and memory of it.
" But as a result we found no one. Then when you fell into a coma, we as in me, dad, and mom knew something was up. And then we noticed that necklace around your neck and asked the doctor if the locket was the cause. It wasn't. But that situation made the whole thing worse since we don't know who or what caused such a power surge from you. And that leads us to the elementals which were the people you saw when you woke up. Each one of them controls a element as you know. But as you know there are five elements and only four of them. But that is because you are the last and most powerful element spirit and magic."
" Wait so let me get this straight. I'm actully adopted and I'm the holder of the fifth element." he nodded helis head " yup" popping the P.
" Why did I not know this earlier?"
" well mom, dad, and me were to scared of how you would react and just couldn't find the right time. But for the second anwser we didn't actually know until the elementals told us." I nodded. "oh"
" So how are you feeling?"
" What do you mean?"
" Well I have to say that that was alot to take in so how are you feeling about everything?"
" Well im a little shocked but besides that im fine."
"Okay if you say so."
" No really im fine!"
" your sure?"
" for the last time yes!!!!"
" ok just making sure."
And with that we walked back to the pack house..................................
Hey guys! So sorry that i have not updated lately just so busy and i really needed the indo for most of the story to be out there. Anywho I hope that your of it being longer than my usual storys.
Like what you read? Then support the author by clicking that little vote button to the left!
Comment on what you think so far and what you think will happen next!
Bye!
Krystal.