Chapter 2: He Knows

Sky's Pov

"Guys are we going or not" i say to Max and Ross. "Wait Ross is using the bathroom" Max screamed. Those two are so cute together i thought, "Where done can we go now" Ross says while coming out with Max. "Thank gosh you guys are.... wait where you guys having" i wink at Max and Ross, "W-wwhat no" Ross says while blushing. "Maybe and Ross you don't have to lie" Max says and kisses Ross. "COME ON MY SISTER IS WAITING" i scream and run to the car, shortly after they get in the car. After the call i had with my sister i decided to go and pick her up myself and where like 1 hour away. "Hey Adam can i ask you something" Max says and i knew this was important because he and my sister only call me Adam when somethings wrong, "sure what is it" i say worried. "So your sister had been abandoned by your mother right" he said i got a uncomfortable felling i replied by "ya so what the point". " That was your mother so wouldn't she be mad at you" Max try's to say without a mean tone, "no i was her only friend and i mean only friend and i loved her like my wife" i said while blushing. "You had a crush on your sister that's weird SHIT i'm sorry i did not meant that" he said then i looked back and said "no its because she had heart problem" i said in a sad tone.

Max's Pov 

I didn't understand so i asked "hmm" and I felt Ross lay his head on me. "You know when married couple will do anything to safe each other" he said, "ya i guess i do" i said in a confused tone. "Will there was time when me and her where young and the doctor said that she had social... i forgot but she had so she, couldn't play with a lot of people and she told me-" he said but he paused and then i looked out the window. We where in front of a house that was pink and the roof was blue. "WAKE UP ROSS AND DON'T THINK ABOUT GOING TO SLEEP MAX" he said screaming and after that i felt someone jump up and fell out the car door. " SKY I WILL KILL YOU" he said screaming , i couldn't hold it in so i laughed. "Ok guys for reals my sister is in there and we need to surprise her" i heard Adam say while i get out the car and lend Ross a hand. Me and Ross were holding hands while walking to Adams sister door. Adam stayed to locked the car and then he came running towards us.

Aphmau's Pov

i heard the sound of a car locking and talking near my door up i really did not care i went to the doctor and he said "sorry miss but there's nothing what to do to help you" those words i keep thinking in my mind. I grab my small knife that was always under my pillow and started to cut myself, i start crying and cutting myself more and more. Creak i heard my bedroom door open and i quickly hide the knife back under my pillow, i tried grab something to cover up the blood then i found a shirt next to me i grab it and put it in top of my arm. "HELLO" i hear someone say it sounds like my brother Adam but a little bit deep and more manly and hot, WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. He comes in and we just stare at each other for at lest 1 min. "Are you ok" he says then i see hes starring at my arm that was drooping blood. "Who are you" is say but then i felt a sharp pain and i feinted. All i heard after that was screaming it sounded like the guy i meet and my brother and other guy that i now, i heard the mystery man call the guy i just meet Max so his name is max. I felt pain in my heart when i heard the mystery guy call max babe.

I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS ONE BUT ITS TO LATE TO EDIT OH AND PLZ SHARE IDEAS IT MAY BE IN NEXT EPISODE OH AND I MAY RESTART THIS ALL OVER AGAIN SO YA BYE I HATE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH OH AND WE REACHED 800 WORDS YAY SO YA BYE PEOPLE