Where's Zinnia : Seven.

Every forty seconds a child goes missing...

"Sixteen year old Zinnia Wallace missing! Police believe she ran away but her parents, the beloved Mother Jane and Father John, believe she's a victim of kidnapping"

"I know my d-daughter." Mother Jane spoke with tears streaming down her cheeks. "S-she's been kidnapped! I know it! And by the grace of God, " she looks straight into the eyes of the thousands of Americans, that are watching this news special. "Zinnia we're going to find you."

"Zinnia we're going to find you..."

All white walls.  Four corners.  Zinnia's dreams never took her here before. Her sister is here to visit, but this is never the location they'll usually talk.  She stood up and looked around. It seemed like the walls were closing in on her. "Rachel?" She called out and the name echoed off the walls, no answer. "Rachel?" She called out again. The walls came in more, rapidly. Closing in on her, life escaping her. Her breathing became heavy and irregular. She kneeled down and held her head.

A wind, very heavy breeze, swept in just as she closed her eyes. Then suddenly her body is thrown to a far corner, the walls around her seemed to disappear. As if the white colored area—wherever she is— isn't bright enough an even brighter light shines through. So she closes her eyes and the minute she opens them Rachel stood right in front of her.

"Rachel!" Zinnia screams and stand up. She runs up to Rachel and hugs her tightly, and Rachel hugs back. "What happened, why did—"

"Shh." Her sister says quietly.

"But what's happening—"

"Shh, Zinnia. It's not safe to talk." She whispers. Zinnia's face flushed with fear.

She held onto Rachel as if her life depended on it, maybe it did. "We're being watched Zin." Her sister whispers. "Where are you, right now?"

"I'm here with you." Zinnia says.

"No, where is your body? Where are you physically?" Rachel asked.

Zinnia stared at her. She doesn't remember anything after that. She thinks deeply. Flashes of being carried somewhere invades her mind, unpleasant flashes of being strapped somewhere also settled in. But she couldn't remember if that was a dream or did it really happen. Her dreams often feel real. It's hard to separate the two unless Rachel is there with her.

"I don't know." She mumbles. "What happened? What's going on?" Zinnia asked.

"I don't know, Zin. Think." She looks into Zinnia's fretful eyes. "Where are you?"