Chapter 10

"Good morning!" I woke up to Joe's faint voice. I must have left autoplay on all night again. I looked down at the floor and I was surprised to see that my laptop was shut but Joe's voice continued. Then I heard another voice, Alfie talking to Joe.

---------------------

I'd told Alfie and Joe not to vlog me until I'd got ready. It was a lovely day so I was wearing some ripped denim shorts, a grey tank top, a checkered shirt as a jacket and white converse. I was just waiting for Zoe to come and do my makeup. I couldn't believe it, Zoe Sugg had offered to do my makeup!

Knock, knock!

"Come in," I said. Zoe walked in and laid her her makeup bag on my bed and grabbed mine from the side.

"Right then. Let's get started!" Zoe beamed excitedly.

20 minutes later, I stood admiring my makeup in the mirror. It was beautiful, blended perfectly. She'd put an amazing silvery eye, contoured perfectly and to top it all off added a pale pink MAC lipstick. I could never afford any of that makeup!

"I love it! Thank you so much, it's amazing," I exclaimed to Zoe.

"No problem! I was wondering, would you like to keep that lipstick. It suits you so much," Zoe asked.

"Thank you so much!" I couldn't stop smiling. Could this get any better?

"Are you excited?" Zoe questioned.

"Yes!" I answered as I grabbed my bag and we made our way downstairs.