"There you go again, not saying anything to me. You know what? Being so kind is bad someti—"

"I said shut the fuck up, Yuichiro!" He shouted in annoyance, I jumped in shock— he glared at me as I shut my mouth. This is the first time that Mika shouted at me, glared daggers at me like he's a most dangerous person. I know when he was already calling my complete name, he was already pissed.

You want him to shout at you right? Then why are you so scared?

He closed his eyes and massage his temple— he let out a heavy sigh in frustation. He opened his red eyes again and glanced at me, I'm just keeping my mouth shut. Guess I don't want Mika to shout at me anymore.

"You didn't change at all Yu, stubborn as always huh?" He said, I looked back at him— he chuckled and shoved both of his hands in a pocket of his pants.

"You think if I'll blame you Yuki will be happy? No, you think blaming yourself will make you feel better? No, I didn't blame you and I don't want to blame you. No one wanted to blame you because Yuki wouldn't have died in peace, you know what Yu? Just let go, as I said earlier— blaming yourself won't help anything. Blaming yourself can't bring back Yuki." His words really touched my heart, I sniffed. I placed both of my hands on my face and let out a few sobs.

"You're right Dad, I'm sorr—"

"Enough with the apologies Yu. Besides, you said that I can do whatever you want me to do to you right?" He uttered, I wiped my tears and nodded at him. He patted his hand on my head and started to caress my hair, again.

"Good boy Yu, you never fail to make me smile." I stared at him when he said that, I don't know what kind of feeling is this but I felt something strange. I saw him smirked— a different smirk that I've seen for the first time in my life. He continued to gently pat my hair while wearing his creepy grin, I just ignored it— maybe, I'm just thinking too much.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"So what happened?" Yoichi asked me when I got back in my room, he's smiling widely like he's excited on what I'm about to say.

"He talked to me then I cried at him and we're okay now." I said as I shrugged my shoulders, his eyes widened while staring at me. He patted my shoulder and jumped in happiness, we just both laughed. Looks like he's more happy than me but no, I really am happy— happier than happy, I'm just not really showy towards my feelings; I'm just a boy who was always keeping his feelings all to himself.

"I'm glad! I'm really happy for you! We will become a happy family again." He exclaimed, I stared at him then gave him a smile. Yes, I hope we can be a happy family again. I really hope so...

"Yoichi." I called him.

"Hmm?"

"I felt strange around Mika, it's weird because I think he'd changed from what I've used to know." I said; thinking of what I've seen and felt beside him back there, he just sighed.

"He really did change, Yu." I paused for a bit when I heard him say that, I laughed sarcastically while shaking my head as a sign that I don't believe it. "I wanted to tell this to you but I knew that you won't believe me." He looked away, I frowned— is he telling the truth? I mean yes I can feel that Mika had changed but, I just really can't believe it because if he changed he will blame me for what I've done and shout at me, wait—

He shouted at you? right?

"What kind of changed?" I asked him and now, I'm curious about what the hell is going on.

"He became cruel to everyone, he was not smiling often anymore. I mean he changed, like completely changed when he recovered from depression." He stated, I continued to shake my head. Well, I'm eating with him everyday and even if he's ignoring me I can feel that he's still the same old Mika because I can completely understand what's the reason why he's ignoring my existence.

I heard sometimes from our maids that Mikaela said something to them that hurt their feelings or did unnecessary things to them like shoving the foods to their faces, shouting at them infront of everyone and any other cruel things. I don't believe it, I don't believe them. Before I could believe them I want to see it with my own two eyes— the so called 'Mika changed'. I saw my violet cat on my bed, I smiled and quickly jumped on bed near to him. I put him on my chest and started to stroke his soft violet fur.

"Hey Asuramaru, missed me?" I giggled, this cat never fail to make me happy— I can feel like Mom was always around me when I'm with Asuramaru. Yoichi just sat beside me and petted Asura too, he smiled.

"Guess I'll just investigate our step father, Yoichi."
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Third Person

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
After Mikaela and Yuichiro talked, Mika was sitting in his swivel chair while holding the picture of Yuki Amane again— he never get tired looking at those pictures of his lovely former wife. He looked at his hand and smell it— it was same hand that he used in stroking Yu's hair. He stopped from smelling his hand when someone knocked on his door, the maid entered his office. She has a purple hair and a big breast— it's Chess again.

"Master, these are the pictures of Hyakuya Yuichiro that you want me to take to you." The maid said as she walked near to him and put different kinds of pictures on his table, Mikaela grinned while looking at the pictures.⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"By the way, where's Crowley?" Mikaela asked her, Crowley Eusford is his butler.

"Uhm, he was working on your papers inside his room. Do you want me to call your butler, Master?" Chess said, her master just shook his head and stared at her.

"No, just get out." He emotionless said while pointing the door, the purple haired maid bowed her head and was about to leave the office when Mikaela said something. "Try to tell this to everyone then I will make your life living in hell." He said with a very dark tone together with a fierce red eyes looking towards the purple haired woman, the maid trembling in fear and nodded quickly— she was about to tell this to others! She left the office immediately.

Mikaela started to look at every pictures, he was smiling. Yuichiro really look alike Yuki, he really reminds him of Yuki. He compared Yu's picture from his former wife— They're really have a same features, almost everything. He laughed a bit while biting his lower lip. "Same emerald green eyes, same raven soft hair, same height, same soft skin, same addicted smell, both are crying baby, same at all! Oh, Yuki my love. You really did raise Yuichiro well, I will take good care of him from now on okay? There's nothing to worry about Yuki." He said at the picture of Yuki like he's really talking to her and glanced at the pictures of Yuichiro one more time, suddenly his lips slowly formed into smirk.

"Really nothing to worry about."