"Yuichiro," There, he called me. I gasped, oh please land! Bury me now, like right now! What should I do now? Call his name too? Fuck? I don't know how many time I screamed profanities inside my mind during the fast few weeks. "Look at me." He said, I bit my lower lip.

Just look at your step father, Yuichiro!

I meekly looked up to meet the gaze of my step father, as usual— he has a beautiful red eyes, blonde hair and a pale skin. He hasn't changed a bit even if he's already 23 years old, he still has the appearance similar to the 17 years old that I've used to know. He placed the picture frame on his table; picture of my Mom, and looked at me like something's running in his mind.

"I'm sorry..." I uttered a solemn apology as I took a deep breath, this is the right time that I will say anything that I want to say back then. "I'm sorry for everything, I really am sorry! It was all my fault that Mom died. It was all me, I hurt you. I did this to you, to us. I'm sorry that I didn't face you back then and apologize, I really don't have any strength to face you or talk to you because I was scared. I was scared to see you crying, to see you hurt, to see you in pain. Since then when I'm closing my eyes it's the same scene that was always hunting me, it hurts, it is really painful." I babbled everything and even shuttered at some of the words while I tried to hold back my tears but I failed, I bursted into tears. I held my fist tighter and let out a heavy sigh, I bowed at him.

"You can shout at me! You can say whatever you want to say to me! You can blame me for what happened, you can do whatever you want to do to me." I said in between my sobs, finally Yuichiro. You did the right thing for the first time in your life, congratulations Yuichiro! Fucking shit, I'm crying like a baby. My eyes widened when he stood up and walked near to me, I tried to step back but before I could do that he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him then...

...He embraced me?

Yes, instead of shouting, hurting, slapping me; that was I expected. He just hugged me and made me feel comfortable on his warm chest, he gently stroke my hair. My hand was on his chest, I gripped his clothes and let out my tears and sobs. I cried hard on his chest, this was the feeling that I was holding for a long time. The feeling that I'm keeping in my chest, since my Mother died— I didn't even cry hard like this. I mean yes I cried but not hard like this.

"I'm so sorry, Mika..." I whispered. Ever since we met, I had always called him by his first name— not Dad or whatsoever, for me he's just my older brother. My Mom told me to call him Dad but I liked it even more when I'm calling him by his name, don't get me wrong— sometimes I've had called him Dad but it just gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

"Shh, It's not your fault Yu. No one's going to be blamed." He softly murmured, I knew it! He is always like this, even if he knows that it's my fault he couldn't blame me. He's being so kind yet people around him might take advantage of his kindness. I pushed him and wiped off my tears away.

"Why are you always like this? You can blame me! You know that it's my fault! You didn't even talk to me for 3 years because you don't want to say anything to me, you don't want to blame me for what I've done! I can accept what you want to do to me, Mika." I huffed, he just looked at me and shook his head.

"Shut up, Yu. Blaming yourself won't help anything." He firmly said as he was about to step back but before he could do that I pulled his arm near to me.

"Shout at me! Just for this once, could you please let out your feelin—"

"Shut up, Yu." He vehemently stated, I ignored what he said.