Hail hydra?

Ella walked into the building smoothening her uniform, she grabbed the fake ID from her pocket and put it against the sensor. Access granted the voice spoke, Ella stepped into the elevator and pushed the top floor. She grabbed 8 small paper planes from her pocket and released them into that air.

"Mission insider is a go now explore the facility and record everything you see, now go." She spoke to the planes which started to fly away. The elevator door opened revealing the top floor and she walked out as a tall blonde person walked in.

Steve walked out of Fury's office angrily, he was blinded with rage until he stepped inside the elevator. As the door closed he saw a familiar bright red hair, he started to step towards her but the elevator door closed. Steve stabbed back looking at his shoes wondering if what he just saw was real.

'It's probably just nothing.' Steve thought as he shook his head. Ella walked in to the hallway towards Fury's office, she moved to the side and hid her face under her hat as Fury walked out.

"Ella you were almost compromised by the soldier, what was that?!" Her earpiece screamed.

"Just playing some mind games don't worry." Ella responded back with a smirk on her face before walking into Fury's office. She grabbed 4 spheres from her pocket and threw them on the ground, which they proceeded to turn into mechanical bugs and spread out. Ella walked to Fury's laptop, plugged in a hard drive and started transferring the data.

"Ella get out of there, an agent is coming up." The earpiece demanded

"Yea, yea calm down." Ella muttered and then pulled out the hard drive. She pulled up her sleeve and pressed the retrieve button, immediately all the planes and bugs flew up and went into her pocket. Ella turned towards to window and started to walk through it and floated down to Grant.

"You always have to make an exit don't you?" Grant spoke with a taunt.

"It's what I'm known for." Ella spoke back with a smirk.

"Race you back to headquarters?" Grant spoke pulling down the eye protected in his helmet.

"You know it." Ella spoke back with a smile as she threw out her hands and started to fly.

"Cheater!" Grant yelled as she got a head start which she responded  with a laugh. Ella landed in front of the entrance of Hydra's quarters, put her hands down and turned visible again. She walked in the building scanning her thumbprint and walked into the elevator.

"Agent wild card" She spoke to no one and the elevator immediately selected a floor for her. The ground floor to be exact. Ella stepped out of the elevator sauntering towards the captains office getting ready for her next mission.

"Ah Ella there you are!" The captain exclaimed making Bucky turn around and face her.

"You'll be joining Bucky in his next mission to Captain America's apartment." He ordered. But as soon as the captain uttered that name her hands clenched into a fist radiating violet, her eyes emitted the same color, and her smirk dropped.

"We want him back here alive though." He spoke again starting to question his own safety.

"WHAT!?" Ella screamed making the ground shake.

"It's only temporary to lure the rest in! I assure you!" The captain stuttered trying to calm her. Ella squinted her eyes at him and released her fist making everything go back to normal.

"Fine. But I get to end their lives." She spoke not waiting for an answer as she walked out of the room with Bucky trailing after her. They arrived to the outside of Steve's apartment and waited for the right moment. But of course Ella never followed the rules she floated up and stared at Steve's window.

Steve put down the remote and turned around to see a figure with closed eyes staring at him.

"Oh Jesus!" He exclaimed walking closer to the window.

"Ella?" He spoke unsure of what he was seeing was real.

"You. You all killed me!" Ella shrieked, disorientating her voice a bit to sound more ghostly.

"No, no, no, no!" Steve whispered to himself covering his ears to make the shrieking stop.

"Steve why?" Ella spoke again but this time hoarsely as she floated towards him.

"I didn't. I didn't. I didn't." Steve tried to assure himself but he didn't sound so confident. He looked back up to the looming figure to see that she was gone and something came crashing into his window.

Bucky sprang into assassin mode ready to bring Steve in. Ella just walked away knowing her mission was done. She was going to drive every single one of the avengers insane. She walked back to the base and sat down waiting for Bucky to bring in Steve but as the minutes went but she grew concerned for Bucky. Until he limped in the base with bruises all over him.

"Bucky! What did he do to you?!" Ella exclaimed helping Bucky walk to her room.

"Agent, winter soldier here needs to see the scientist." An agent spoke interrupting them.

"What ever he wants that can wait until after I help Bucky." Ella spat back walking into the room. She sat Bucky down on her bed and went into the bathroom to find her first aid kit. Bucky's eyes wandered into his new surroundings, given there wasn't much to see. There was just metal walls and floors with a bed. Ella walked back with a warm cloth and dabbed in on his wounds.

"You know you could use a haircut." She spoke breaking the quietness. Bucky looked down to see her smiling at him.

"Yea can't remember the last time I had one" he spoke laughing a bit. Ella smiled at his laugh and went back to tending his wounds. They were joking about stupid things for a while and the two were laughing like there was not a care in the world. But reality snapped them back, the door slammed open revealing 4 agents, two of them grabbed Bucky and dragged them out.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Ella screamed yelling at them.

"Stop it! Let him go!" She yelled again running after him only to be injected by something and held back by the other two agents.

"Stop it!" Bucky screamed thrashing under their hold but his plea was nothing. Bucky looked in horror at what they were sedating Ella with. Ella dropped to the floor and clutched her head in agony and screamed in pain. But they put this muzzle on her as she was rolling in agony.

"Stop i..." Bucky tried telling again but lost consciousness