Chapter 2 - Huh?

Just saying this fanfiction will not be as ecchi (perverted) as the main storyline is Highschool DxD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Time Skip~
~Issei POV~
I was currently showing Kaneki-Kun around the school since it was lunch time.  He isn't as bad as I thought he would be.  He's quiet, and nice, but that doesn't mean that he can't be cursed.  All the bishonen should be cursed!!!!!!  He got all the girl's attention as soon as he walked into the classroom.  We were going to the occult club which I always thought was creepy.

~Kankei POV~
Issei was quite interesting.  He was hyper and seems like a nice guy, but he's a pervert.  He was part of the Trio Of Perverts, however most of the time he modest, but that modest breaks sometimes.  Him and the other two perverts attempts of me joining their Trio Of Perverts is failing miserably so far.  Maybe I should just eat them, so I can be left alone, but them again I'll be killed by the CCG, and I might turn into a pervert if I eat one.  The Two Great Onee-Sama of the school also been currently following me which was annoying.  They would always find me in the hallway between the time to go to your next class.  I would avoid both of them by slipping into an empty classroom, or jumping out the window no matter the height.  They also got the Famous Prince to help when seems to be able to find me easily too.

"And that's the end of the tour Kaneki-Kun!" Issei said.

"Ah, arigato Issei-Kun." I said, when suddenly a girl came up to us.  The girl walked passed me towards Issei who was surprised that I wasn't the one she wanted to speak to.  I couldn't understand her intentions since Issei was a normal, harmless boy while she was definitely not human.  She smelt like the red hair girl I saw this morning, but it was different.

"I-Is-Issei-K-Kun are you d-dating anyone?" She asked.

"U-umm no." Issei replied.

"W-W-Well could we go on a d-d-date?"

"O-Okay. Could Sunday work?"

"Y-Yes meet me at the fountain at 2:00." She said leaving.

~Time Skip~~The day after Issei's date~
'Huh that's odd usually Issei would be talking to me right now, heck he been acting all weird today.' I thought as I walked down the hallway, however there's something wrong with him.  The way he smells......it's like Rias and her club, and yes I notice they're not human and that she has a club. As I was walking to my last period of the day which was gym, and it was the most easiest class for me since I was a ghoul. I just then walk into the locker room where I changed into a black gym shorts with a gray shirt. On the first day, the boys who had gym class with me teased how I never took off my eyepatch even when changing, but I let it never bother me. I walked out the locker room since I always changes fast and sat on the gym floor waiting for the sensei.

"Alright class, today we're learning how to fight weapons or bare handed (don't ask questions). You pick whatever you want, so who wants to volunteer?" Sensei asked

"........." No one raised their hand, except Kaneki.

"So Kaneki since you're the only one who rose their hand, who do you want to fight?" Sensei questioned

"Kiba." I replied , knowing this will be a interesting fight. The way he carry himself spoke of experience.

"Alright Kaneki lets see what your built of!" Kiba said cheerfully, grabbing a wooden sword from a box in one of the corner of the gym. Kiba was a second year, he had furious grey eyes and short blonde hair, and he was part of Rias club.

"Well lets have to fair fight." I said

"Before we start the rules will be no maiming, fight fairly, and don't harm on purpose.  Anyways lets go on the word start you'll start fighting.........Ready............Set............GO!!" The sensei said starting us off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai, hai I know I know this chapter is late, but I been SOOOOOOO LAZY!!!  Also I gotta deal with family problems and trips to places.