Mystery Girl

(Sorry for being super inactive!! I've been so busy with life and school that I had no time to work on these stories for you guys! I'm pretty sure most of my early followers have already forgotten about this account lol but I'll try my best to get back up and running again for you guys. I'm getting my creative juices flowing back sooo I've got some good ideas for my stories.

Also, yeah this chapter is pretty long, sorry.. Please enjoy!)

Chapter 2

Dipper POV

It was 3:30 am.

I tossed and turned over and over on my very uncomfortable bed. No matter what I tried to do, I couldn't fall asleep. Not only because Mabel can be a loud breather when she sleeps, but also being away from home was killing me. It's been a day since we came here and I'm already home sick and prepared to leave. But at the same time I wanted to stay because something or someone was holding me back, aka Wendy. I started to feel bored, so I sneakily slid out of my bed and reached for my suitcase to look for my notebook I brought. I brought one just in case I felt like documenting things that I can look back on some day. Kind of like a diary, except less girly. Once I found what I needed, I crawled back and began to flip through a few pages to begin. As soon as I started writing, the sleepiness kicked in. After a sentence or two, everything went black. I no longer felt the pen and book in my hand, I completely passed out.

-------------

I fluttered my eyes open as the sun was shining through the window. I stretched when I noticed my notebook on my lap wide open with some writing on it. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it wasn't writing, it was a drawing with a huge heart in the middle of the page with "Wendy" written inside it. Did I draw this when I started to doze off last night? Well it was 3 in the morning.

"Hey Dipper, you like my drawing?" Mabel asked teasingly.

"You did this?" I asked, not bothering to get upset.

She nodded, smiling. I sighed and slammed the book shut, putting it away in my suitcase. I heard her giggle under her hands that covered her mouth from laughing. I didn't find it funny at all.

"Come with me downstairs. Maybe we'll bump into her again" she winked. I scoffed and didn't say anything, I just walked over to the closet to get changed. Once I was done, we raced downstairs to the gift shop. I actually was hoping to bump into Wendy again, but instead I saw that Soos guy behind the counter. "What's up dudes?" he greeted.

"Hi, I'm Mabel, and this my brother..." Mabel introduced herself but then trailed her sentence, nudging me to say my name.

"Dipper." I said flatly.

He simply smiled, automatically accepting us as friends. While him and Mabel were having a conversation, I turned away from them and began staring at the nature scenery outside the door window. I walk to it and stared blankly at the trees, until something popped up. It was Wendy who launched her head out of nowhere shouting, "Boo!" I screamed and stepped aside with my hand over my chest as I had a small panic attack from her scare. She opened the door laughing hysterically. Her laugh sounded soft and soothing, almost perfect. I wouldn't mind hearing that all day.

"Are you okay?" she asked still laughing.

I felt embarrassed, but at the same time I couldn't help but to laugh with her. "Yeah, you really got me there" I replied. Once she finished laughing, she pat my back and walked towards the counter. I saw Mabel turn her head over, giving me that look. "So guys," Wendy announced, "since you two are new here, why don't I take you out to this diner right into town." Mabel and Soos immediately went ahead and agreed, but it took me a moment to answer. Mabel waved her hand in front of my face, breaking my trans. "Yeah sure. Th-That will be fun" I stuttered.