My life so far.

As a child I lived in a pub full of drunk assholes in a bad area so my mother never let me out, I didn't have a garden (only a balcony covered in dog crap) and the pub garden downstairs was covered in broken glass so you could see I had a great time.

In primary school I didn't have many friends and the four I had hated me behind my back so, as you can imagine now I'm older I'm painfully socially awkward. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm autistic with aspirgus and ADHD? It was great always singled out for being "too weird".

My step-dad always hated me no matter what bullshit my mom comes up with. He was always snooping around my room just to catch me out for something I did wrong - and still does !!! So as you can imagine, I hate him to the ends of earth. He always did and still does oppress me and always told me I was a useless, good for nothing, ungrateful, lazy little cunt. Thats exactly what you should tell a 9/10/11/12/13/14 year old girl. Asshole.

And then there's my mother.  Was always kissing up to him and sticking up for everything he said or did. So I was grounded.  All the time. I can't remember I time before I was eight where I wasn't  grounded. I literally can't. She grounded me for the smallest things, if I was five minutes late home I was grounded for a week.

I had such a happy childhood.