Chapter 5

You sat near the back of the bus reading a book on the paranormal. Ever since you read the manga of Ghost Hunt (which is really amazing by the way) you have been really interested in the supernatural. You secretly wanted to go to collage for parapsychology and become a ghost hunter. You were perfectly content just sitting and reading, but that had to end.

"Hi (your name)!" You jumped, your head whipping around to find Gumball and Darwin sitting behind you. Of all the days to miss the school Sarah.

"Oh...hello, I guess." You turned around to finish reading your book. Parasitic entities, the passage said, these entities usually attached to a person, or "host" and feeds off their ener-

"What are you reading?" Darwin questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"Really (your name), there are better things to do than read." Gumball reached for your book and snatched it out of your hands.

"Hey!" Gumball opened the window and threw the book out. Then the book hit Mr. Robinson's car, which in turn made him run into a tree. "What the heck! My (mom/dad/guardian) is gonna kill me!" You crossly clutched your (fur/hair/other) in your (claws/paws/other).

Pinching the bridge of your (snout/nose/beak/other), you breathed out a frustrated sigh. "Why exactly are you talking to me." You steadied your breathing, forcing yourself to calm down, then gave them a strained smile.

"Well, be and Gumball knew you would be coming to babysit Anais a lot so we thought it would be nice to get to know you a bit." Darwin sent you a goofy smile. "How about me and Gumball ask you questions."

"Please no." You tried to stop him.

The entire ride they asked you questions, the entire ride. 'What is your favorite color?' And 'how did you and Sarah meet?' The entire ride it was just blah blah? Or blah blah blah?

Darwin and Gumabll were nice kids, but they would not leave you alone! That's why when the bus came to a stop in front of the school you ran inside hoping to get away from them.