Chapter one

As you walked to the table where your and Sarah always say together you glared down at the greenish goo that covered your tray. The announcements said that it was lasagna, but you were having second thoughts about it. You plopped down onto your seat and prodded the slimy 'lunch'. Honestly, you would much rather eat a cow testicle* (when I put a * by a word it means I will explain what it means at the end of the story) than the appalling meal on your tray.

Sarah's my-crush-is-dating-someone sigh consumed the area around you and you turned to look at the girl. "What's wrong Sarah?" You coaxed "who is dating who this time?"
Sarah limply pointed at another table sadly gazing at it. Following Sarah's depressed gaze you cringed at what you saw. The pixie thing and a blue cat were having a romantic dinner thing,like really, some people do not like PDA.*

"That is so gross" you pretended to puke.
"The blue cat is one of my crushes, his name is Gumball."
"Wow, whoever named him must have hated him with a burning passion!"
That made Sarah snicker "did you know that his mom calls him gummypus?"
You snorted "what kind of name is that, wait I know!" You paused for effect "terrible name"
Barrels of laughter smoothly left your lips and most of the students in the lunchroom turned to look at you guys. To them you probably looked insane, and they would be correct.

After snort filled laughing you guys calmed down, looking in the distance Sarah sighed again. "I really want him to like me"
"What about the other one you like?"
"Darwin?" Sarah looked at you "well, I want them both to like me."

The gears in your agile mind began churning as a few ideas popped into your head. "Maybe you should try to impress them!"
Sarah's eyes lit up "yea! But how?"
You placed your (paw/claw/other) on your chin in concentration.
"You are a pretty good artist" you started "maybe we can go look at an art book in the library and you could polish up your art skills, that would surely impress them"
"Yes!" Sarah dramatically stood up "let's do this!"

You and Sarah got up and began running to the cafeteria door. "THROW YOUR FOOD AWAY!" An angry lunch lady shouted as she lumbered back to the paying desk.

The two of you guys (very loudly) entered the library, making you guys get a few stares. You and Sarah slowed down and casually walked over to the 'how to' section of the library.
"What type of art style do you think will impress them?" Sarah questioned while looking at a book on how draw animals.
"What is something that impresses you?"
Sarah gasped and you looked at her.
"It's perfect" Sarah said in pure awestruck then she lifted up a book.
"What is it I can not tell because it is backwards."
"...oh"
Sarah turned the book a around.
"A book on how to draw super Heros!" Sarah grinned "I can draw him in a comic, that would surely impress Gumball!"
Sarah opened the book to page one that said draw muscles then she turned to the last page which said and draw more muscles.
Your eye brows furrowed "are you sure this is a good book to choose?"
Sarah waved you off "of course it is!"
You rolled your eyes and smiled.

Sarah stood up with the book in hand and you softly slapped her back "go get them tiger!"
Sarah giggled "oh, I will"
You both walked over to the check out desk, and because Sarah lost her library card you used yours.

You and Sarah excited the library and the bell rang. You guys walked back to class with large smiles and a lot of jokes. The two of you guys entered class early and you silently watched as Sarah followed the books instructions. You were honestly really surprised at how quick her art style was improving. The book probably had some black magic or something.

You looked at Sarah with a victorious smirk on your face "that Gumball dude will totally falls for you after this."
Sarah smiled cheekily and the bell rang.
Time to continue class.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Testicle- the sacks that hold semen on a...boy part

PDA- public demonstration of affection