"What are you doing?" She asked.

I turned my notebook so that she could see my drawings. "Working on my spring line now."

"Can you draw people too?"

"Yeah kinda." I shrugged.

"I want you to draw me. Draw me like your French girls." She said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and grinned. The amount of times I had heard that. I reached over and tugged on her towel so that it fell around her waist.

"Get comfortable."

She grabbed a pillow and lay for that she faced me, legs stretched out, her arm laying delicately across her midsection.

I flipped to a new page in my notebook and began to draw her. I glanced up at her occasionally making mental note of the curves of her lips and other small details. After a while she started to get fidgety.

"Can I see it now?" She asked.

"Its not done."

"I don't care." She got up and came closer to me taking the notebook out of my hand.

"This is really good." She said quietly. I watched her as she examined the page, her eyes darting. Her lips were slightly open and she inhaled as I kissed her shoulder lightly.

"You're beautiful." I told her.

She turned to me then and kissed me. I kissed her back pushing her so that she fell back onto the bed. She looped one of her leg around me and held me close as we kissed for what felt like eternity. She started grinding against me I finally broke the kiss knowing what she wanted. She sat up gaping for air.

"We can't." I told her.

"Why not? You said when we leave the hospital." She pouted at me and I kissed her bottom lip that poked out.

"I don't want to hurt you baby. We have to wait till you have all your strength back."

"I'm fine."

"All we did was kiss and you were out of breath."

She blushed slightly and frowned at me.

"Fine I'll wait." She finally said. She had then got up and left the room.

She hasn't made waiting easy for me either. She'd catch me off guard and tease me. I'd wake up to her laying naked beside me. She'd flash me, or accidentally brush against me. It took every ounce of strength I had to not fuck her brains out.

"Earth to Cassie." Eva was saying.

"Yeah sorry what's up?" I zoned back into the conversation.

"We're going to wander around the city for a bit." She said pointing to Michelle.

"Ok don't get lost. And if you do just call me."

"Ok we will."

They went to their room and showered and changed before leaving. Lauren and I sat on the couch.

"You have a hell of a view from up here." She commented.

"Second best view in the city." I smirked as I looked at her.

"What's the f-- hey we watched Burlesque together don't go pulling lines on me." She burst into laughter and so did I.

"I'm glad you're here with me." I told her genuinely.